Happy Late Thanksgiving and Early Christmas from Falconator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Late Thanksgiving and Early Christmas from Falconator

I hope all of you guys on the messageboard had a very good thanksgiving and hope you have a wonderful upcoming holiday season. Just take time out in this difficult economy to appreciate the more important things - which is family!

Here is a picture of the Falconator "gang" with Falconator wife, little Matt Ryan, little Falcon Cheerleader and the newest Falcon who turned one on Saturday.......
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Falconator; -11-30-2008, 07:26 AM.

Re: Happy Late Thanksgiving and Early Christmas from Falconator

Happy Holidays Falconator! Nice family photo.

Family is important and it is nice to spend the holidays with family if possible.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing the photo. It's nice to put a face to the name. Let me ask you though, if your boy grows up and gets drafted by the Rams, are you finally going to become a premium member on ClanRam?

Comment

Happy Early X-mas to you!

I treated myself to a nice TV. So I'm happy!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• live4ramin
          I missed wishing you a happy festivus.
          by live4ramin
          My apologies. Yesterday was a busy time around the unadorned aluminum pole. There's the feast and the airing of grievances. Oh my, the grievances, this year of years in RAMS nation!

After the meal we all retired to the family room for the feats of strength. As head of the household the festivities don't end until I was pinned. They know now that my weakness is tickling. Once again I surrendered helplessly hysterical. I'm a simple person.

Anyway, I won't miss the chance to wish all my brothers at the Clan a Merry Christmas. Hoping your twelve days are happy ones.

PEACE.
          -12-24-2011, 10:50 AM
        • HUbison
          Happy Hanukkah
          by HUbison
          For all of our Jewish friends here at the Clan, Chag Urim Sameach.

Happy Hanukkah, guys!
          -12-10-2012, 06:10 AM
        • RamWraith
          Happy Thanksgiving my Rams family
          by RamWraith
          Here's wishing you a great Turkey Day. Thanks for all the great company, good converstions and being the wonderful people you are!

Merry New Thankster Eve Day.

You guys and gals are the best!!!
          -11-23-2005, 02:49 PM
        • viper
          Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!
          by viper
          I wanted to wish a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my ClanRam brethren! Wishing you all of the best this Holiday season.

Cheers!

viper
          -12-25-2011, 10:34 AM
        • general counsel
          Merry xmas and happy hanukah to the clan
          by general counsel
          Merry xmas to all our clan ram brothers and sisters who will be celebrating this happy holiday in the next day or two. Happy hanukah as well and happy holidays to any other denomination that i am missing in this greeting, given that it is well known that we are diverse and very tolerant group.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
          -12-22-2005, 12:10 PM
        Working...
        X