Seahawk fans and seahawk.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawk fans and seahawk.net

since we are starting to hear the sound of squawking in here, I am reminded of seahawk fans from the past that were fun to have on the board. I think they were mostly from seahawk.net. Here are a few that I remember

rawkhrdr
    bluegreen
    pithyradish

anybody still talking to any of them?

Seems like we have lost touch in the last couple of years. Looks like their message board is still up and active.
    sigpic

Re: Seahawk fans and seahawk.net

Originally posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    since we are starting to hear the sound of squawking in here, I am reminded of seahawk fans from the past that were fun to have on the board. I think they were mostly from seahawk.net. Here are a few that I remember

rawkhrdr
    bluegreen
    pithyradish

anybody still talking to any of them?

Seems like we have lost touch in the last couple of years. Looks like their message board is still up and active.
    I see pithyradish on seahawk.net quite often renee, but I never talk to them.. gets my blood boiling. lol

Comment

pithyradish has been fine when he posts here. I don't go read their message board at all, but I was just looking at it now.

Season is getting ready to start....you can feel tension starting to pick up. I love it.
      sigpic

Comment

Die Hard Seahawk fan here! =) If you wanna talk football with an football-wise, Non A-Hole, fan of the enemy. I am your guy.
        Also kegger56 who joined here recently, he is a good dude to talk football with.
        5 Days Away!

Comment

Originally posted by Spicyterroraki View Post
          Die Hard Seahawk fan here! =) If you wanna talk football with an football-wise, Non A-Hole, fan of the enemy. I am your guy.
          Also kegger56 who joined here recently, he is a good dude to talk football with.
          5 Days Away!
          Welcome to the clan spicy. It would nice to have some decent football conversations. I have not kept up with all of Seattle's off-season moves and it would be good to catch up and prep for game number 1.

are you from .net spicy?
          sigpic

Comment

Hello My name is Dominic and i am a Seahawk Fan. Very nice site you have here!

Comment

Originally posted by UtterBlitz View Post
              Welcome to the clan spicy. It would nice to have some decent football conversations. I have not kept up with all of Seattle's off-season moves and it would be good to catch up and prep for game number 1.

are you from .net spicy?
              From Seahawkblue.com actually. Any questions you may have pertaining to the Hawks offseasong moves or any other Hawks inquiries, send me a PM, I'm pretty informative if I do say so myself

Comment

Originally posted by Spicyterroraki View Post
                5 Days Away!
                We always welcome football-wise, non A-holes.
                The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
                  Who are the SOSAFs?
                  by AvengerRam_old
                  I'd like to share a revelation that Iíve had during my time here.

It came to me when I tried to classify certain Rams fans, and I realised that some who claim to love the Rams are not actually fans.

Every true Rams fan on this forum instinctively develops a natural equilibrium between hope and realism; but these other "fans" do not.

Instead they complain, and complain, until their joy in following the Rams cannot be discerned.

The only way for these "fans" to survive is to continue this pattern from year to year.

There is another type of fan on this planet that follows the same pattern... a Whiner fan.

Rams "fans" who act like Whiner fans are a disease, a cancer on this forum,. They are a plague, and we true fans... are the cure.
                  -08-16-2012, 12:52 PM
                • 21Forever21
                  Introducing Myself
                  by 21Forever21
                  Hey, I just wanted to make a thread and introduce myself. I've been reading the board for awhile now, before registering, and I can see that your fans are cool. Last week I was on the Eagles board, and we all know how those fans can be lol. It was still a cool experience overall though. Looking forward to this week's game, above anything else, I hope for an injury free game for both sides of the ball. I definitely look forward to having decent football talk with the fans on this board.
                  -10-10-2008, 06:50 AM
                • SirRamsFan
                  Looking for RAMS Fans
                  by SirRamsFan
                  Recently moved to Colorado Springs Colorado and been a die hard RAMS fan since 72. Looking for fans/clubs to watch and cheer for our team!:helmet:
                  -06-20-2009, 09:48 PM
                • AvengerRam_old
                  Every now and again, I have to make a post like this one...
                  by AvengerRam_old
                  Some people really hate posts of this type, but I think its necessary.

You see, there is a certain type of "fan." The type that is more interested in "being right" than they are in seeing the team succeed.

If you hang around here, or any message board, you'll observe this type of "fan." They're the ones who never seem to be happy or optimistic. They criticize every move. They express low expectations at all times. They chide anyone who dares to express hope.

If called out individually, these "fans" will do one of two things (or both). They will (1) claim to be the true "realists," and/or (2) whine that they are being censored.

Its not censorship. Its merely the reaction that you should expect to receive when you are a total bore. That's what "fans" like this are: bores.

In my book, the only reason to even bother spending time being a fan is to extend hope that this year will be "the year." That's what made 1999 so special to me. I had spent over 20 years believing each season that this was "the year." Sure, there were times that, deep down, I knew I was kidding myself. But then, one year, it all paid off.

As fans, we don't draft or sign the players, devise the gameplans, call the plays, or battle it out on the field. All we can do is try, in our own little way, to be part of that "12th man" that, hopefully, inspires the team to play just that much harder. That's all we can do.

How you do that when you never see anything but doom and gloom is beyond me. If I ever feel that way, I'll find a new hobby.

So, have at it with the "are you talking about me" and "how dare you interfere with my Free Speech" responses.

I've said my peace.
                  -03-06-2009, 07:57 PM
                • RamsFanSam
                  Most Irritating Fans - Who Are They?
                  by RamsFanSam
                  Everyone knows that the 'Black Hole' is the home to some really awful fans. Dallas has their share of horse's patoots for fans, and everyone is sick of hearing 'five rings'. Not too surprisingly, during a discussion about QB's, someone was mouthing off about Brady's so-called 'greatness' by counting rings.

I had to congratulate him. It's nice to see that Patriot fans are acting just like whiner fans now.

I thought a poll would be fun. One thing - when you vote, please tell us why you chose the way you did.
                  whiners
                  13.64%
                  Cardinals
                  4.55%
                  Seahawks
                  15.15%
                  Cowboys
                  15.15%
                  Patriots
                  15.15%
                  Chiefs
                  3.03%