Peg: The Motion Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peg: The Motion Picture

I thought I'd take the time to update you on an extreme sport I've been trying to raise to prominence. It's called pegging. All you need to know, as well as the instructions and a demonstration for how to go about pegging, can be seen in the video below.

YouTube - PEG: The Motion Picture

It was a university assignment, if anyone was wondering. I directed the mockumentary and appear as one of the 'peg' addicts. I'm the one sporting (usually) a Counting Crows T-Shirt with the brown hair. We had a lot of fun making it, the outtakes are probably funnier than the takes that made the movie. It started as a fantastic drinking game. Basically the more people you peg, the more you have to consume, and the more fun it becomes.
    Last edited by Bar-bq; -09-23-2009, 02:40 AM.

Related Topics

Collapse

• refjaf55
    My crazy analogy related to the Rams
    by refjaf55
    Today i was just randomly looking at videos on youtube and as always i usually put my thoughts on something in football terms. There was one video that really caught my attention for some reason. In this video, a turtle was trying to eat fish through a plastic bag, nothing would stop this turtle from giving up even though he kept failing. This plastic bag represents the defense and how sometimes you just need to keep on fighting even though you dont suceed because eventually the fish got out of the bag and the turtle took this oppurtunity to finish and eat the fish.

In order for us to win a good amount of games this year, we need to just keep on fighting bacause there will be tons of failure on this team. After a while though, the fish will be released from the bag and we will be able to throw a 80 yard touchdown pass.

after reading this you probably think i am some whack job , hey maybe i am, but i think this video has great meaning to the game of football

if you actually read down to this and want to see this video, here it is
    YouTube - Insane Turtles at prey...
    -07-30-2010, 06:50 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    YouTube Highlight Clip Contest
    by AvengerRam_old
    I am a middle aged guy who has no clue how to put together a highlight video and post it on YouTube. So, instead, I thought I'd put it to the Clan to see if anyone out there with some technical ability can put together a Ram highlight film. For the background music, I thought we could use "What I've Done" by Linkin Park, as I think the lyrics convey what the Rams should be thinking ("Put to rest, what you thought of me, as I clean this slate, with the hands, of uncertainty. So let mercy come, and wash away, what I've done. I'll face myself, and cross out what I've become. Erase myself, and let go of what I've done.")

If anyone wants to give this a shot, PM me your finished product, and we can vote to see who is the video guru of the Clan (plus, I'll give 56 rep points to anyone who submits a clip!)
    -03-06-2009, 11:36 AM
  • AvengerRam_old
    Maybe I'm just getting old...
    by AvengerRam_old
    Let me be clear here... I like technology as much as the next guy, but it seems like there are a lot of things that people are apparently spending money on these days that I just don't get.

So, maybe I'm just getting old, but...

1) I will NEVER spend more than $50.00 on a cell phone.

2) I will NEVER spend a penny extra for features on my cell phone such as a camera, video games or fancy ring tones (and, while I'm on the subject... who would spend their hard earned money to download extra ring tones for their phone?).

3) While I'm sure I will one day buy an MP3 player, I'm in no rush. I figure that eventually the prices will shrink to virtually nothing (kind of like DVD players, which I also waited a long time to buy).

4) I get really annoyed at the commercials that try to make it seem like OnStar and GPS systems in a car are NECESSITIES.

5) Given how lame TV has gotten, is a Tivo really a necessary item?
    -08-20-2005, 09:10 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    Cameras at the EJD
    by AvengerRam_old
    The Rams site indicates that cameras are allowed, but not if they take video.

My digital has a function that enables it to take short (a few seconds) mpegs.

Does anyone have any experience with the way they check for this and whether they would likely prevent me from bringing in my camera?
    -08-21-2006, 03:23 PM
  • AlphaRam
    Video Games That You Are Glad They Do Not Make
    by AlphaRam
    I saw a video game the other day called Lemonade Tycoon and started thinking that they will make a video game about anything. Then, I started thinking about video game titles that I don't want to see:

Tim the Telemarketer

Anything having to do with the Porky's movies

Oprah Unleashed

Pull My Finger II: Revenge of the Son

Freddie and Richard Simmons vs Jason

What are the video titles you would never want to see?
    -06-24-2006, 07:08 AM
Working...
X