Happy holidays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy holidays!!!

Although this may not be the best time to be a Rams fan right now it is still a wonderful time of year to enjoy family and friends. I have never personally met any of you but I feel that I know each of you somewhat from reading your comments on the forum, we may not always agree with each other but I respect each of your opinions. I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish each of you a safe, healthy and happy holliday season. May 2010 be a prosporous year for each of us in our personal lives and in our Rams lives.

Happy Holidays
    Makers
    sigpic

Re: Happy holidays!!!

Ahhhhhh....a whiskey man....meet a whiskey girl!
    (Jack Daniels is my poison)

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
      Happy Thanksgiving
      by RamWraith
      Just wanted to take a few minutes to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

My family and I hope you all enjoy your holiday weekend. May all your tables be full of joy and good fortune.
      -11-23-2006, 06:47 AM
    • RamWraith
      Happy holiday
      by RamWraith
      Just wanted to wish everyone a safe a happy Memorial Day weekend. Remember the reason for the holiday! Keep those that were close to you dear in your hearts.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!
      -05-28-2004, 05:21 PM
    • HUbison
      Happy Hanukkah
      by HUbison
      For all of our Jewish friends here at the Clan, Chag Urim Sameach.

Happy Hanukkah, guys!
      -12-10-2012, 06:10 AM
    • RamWraith
      Happy all Hallows Eve
      by RamWraith
      I hope all you ghosts and goblins are having a spook of a good time. THIS IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY....it is a holiday...right?

TRICK OR TREAT!!
      -10-31-2007, 06:23 PM
      Happy Late Thanksgiving and Early Christmas from Falconator
      by Guest
      I hope all of you guys on the messageboard had a very good thanksgiving and hope you have a wonderful upcoming holiday season. Just take time out in this difficult economy to appreciate the more important things - which is family!

Here is a picture of the Falconator "gang" with Falconator wife, little Matt Ryan, little Falcon Cheerleader and the newest Falcon who turned one on Saturday..........
      -11-30-2008, 07:15 AM
    Working...
    X