Do you wear your Ram Gear still?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you wear your Ram Gear still?

Just a question I thought I'd throw out there and and see if you guys still wear your Ram Gear and support your team...
    Nothing bothers me more than when a team starts doing well and all of a sudden you start seeing their merchandise everywhere... Or their supposed fans decide to start wearing their jerseys/hats again, not only that but Cowboy fans are notorius for this which I know this first hand living in Cowboy country..
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%

Re: Do you wear your Ram Gear still?

Im a diehard fan. It doesnt matter how we do. Only I wished we had a winning season.
    :ram:

Comment

Between t-shirts, hats, jerseys and sweatshirts, I'm wearing some kind of Rams gear virually every day to go along with my Rams credit card, Rams wallet, Rams checkbook cover and Rams keychain bottle opener.

I get lots of comments, which are usually pretty good natured.

Comment

Yep. And I do get comments every day about it, but like Mike said, the comments are mostly harmless. No one like to kick a man while he's down.

Comment

My biggest decision every day is which Rams hat I'm wearing. The only one I won't wear is the Super Bowl hat... I'm sorry but it has to be about the ugliest hat ever designed?

Tee shirts, sweatshirts, leather jacket, wallet, checkbook, credit card, bumper stickers, license plate frame, magnetic decal... am I missing anything?

It never fails to surprise me how many Rams fans I come across, some steadfast and some who 'gave up' on the Rams when they left L.A..
          RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Like others have said I wear something RAMS everyday, guaranteed. Watch, ring, shirt, jacket, socks, hat, pants, (gloves) it's cold here right now. You name it I probably have it and more.
            sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Emblem on my car, my room is decorated with Rams memorabilia and the room is also blue and gold. I usually wear my Rams sweatshirt to the gym. So...yeah the St. Louis Rams are apart of my everyday life
              Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

wow i'm empressed...here in this part of the SouthWest have only met one other Rams fan and he was wearing a jersey at my work I think some of you guys have given me some ideas of other Ram merchandise I can incorporate... and yes sometimes I wonder who designs our hats and some shirts because they are just dead ugly!

Comment

I wear something Rams everywhere I go. Im a Diemaker and I cant tell you how many customers end up talking more about the Rams than the tool I just built for them.

Comment

Wore mine today...

Comment

I wanted to vote Hell Yes!
                      A defeated look of consternation, dissappointment, or even pain. The name derives from the look one often gets when challenged by a large BM.

Comment

Ussualy wear my Jackson jersey once a week, along with my rams wallet. My room is painted blue and gold, along with my rams fathead that is starting to fall down. Contrary to what the commercial says the adhesive does not last forever.

Comment

I sport the throwback Warner jersey along with the Adidas Faulk jersey. From what Ive seen here....I need to step my game up..

Comment

I wear my Rams hat everyday to work and keep a pennant in the rear parcel shelf of my car.
                            Usually wear my Jackson jersey at weekends too

Comment

I've got so much RAMS shirts, hats ski masks, Rammy Whammy towels ,pillows , Jerseys going back to the Coliseum years and of course I drive a Dodge Ram truck proudly displaying the Ram LOGo:ram:. Even have a coordinated Rams jersey and umbrella that I wore to church the other day. Boy did that get attention!!!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

Some of you are a disgrace - Let's circle the wagons!
                                by Guest
                                I know that some of you really want to be like me, the One True Ram Fan. But some of you are just a disgrace!

You know who you are!

The ones who are more concerned with your petty arguments about this player or that or this coach or that than you are with the Rams success or failure.

Kudos to some of you (way to go thoey) for taking on some of these fake fans. You may make true Ram fan status yet!
                                -11-13-2005, 09:36 PM
                              • RamDez
                                Ram Attitude -- in your face SeaSacks
                                by RamDez
                                A Ram with attitude...
                                -10-10-2004, 10:14 PM
                              • RamDez
                                Terrible terrible Ram fans
                                by RamDez
                                Yes,this is going to get under the skin of the Rams fans that DID attend the dome yesterday and for that I am sorry because you guys took the time to support your team so no, I am not getting at you.

I think people in St Louis should be ashamed to wear Ram gear and to be honest, you dont deserve this Ram team. Your team is in the play off hunt and they get out manned in their own home? Are you kidding me! Dont give me the "countys in a mess and there is no money" crap. If members from the other side of YOUR state can travel how many hours to get to YOUR home and outman you, you dont use that.

If St Louis loose the Rams to another city, pin the loss on their "dont care" attitude and THIS game.

Rant over, flame away. :|
                                -12-20-2010, 01:46 AM
                              • AvengerRam_old
                                Rams "Faithful" Is Sucking The Enjoyment Out Of Being A Ram Fan
                                by AvengerRam_old
                                Allow me to get a bit philosophical for a moment...

Why do I, as a Ram fan, visit Ram football sites with the frequency that I do? Certainly, its not to obtain information, as that could be done in far less time. No, the primary reason is to enjoy the comeraderie of fellow Ram fans and "homer" sportswriters who cover the team.

Unfortunately, I find with increasing consistency that the "faithful" with whom I seek to share my love of the team has an increasingly and somewhat shockingly prevalent negative component.

Today is a perfect example.

The Rams won their opener. Sure, the game was much closer than most had expected. But there was plenty of good to take away from this game. The maligned O line did a great job. "Over-the-hill" Marshall Faulk and Isaac Bruce had great games. Rookie Steven Jackson continues to impress. Even Marc Bulger, who made some mistakes, overall played a good game.

I have no problem with anyone who tempers such observations with cautionary words about the problems the Rams exhibited today. The Rams did turn the ball over too much, had clock management snafus and were generally ineffective in the red zone.

My problem is with the manner in which the criticism is expressed. There seem to be a growing number of fans and sportswriters who go out of their way to stress the problems and downplay any positives.

We've been down this road before. I'm sure many will jump on me and say I'm a "rose colored glasses wearing Pollyanna" or something to that effect. I'm sure others will say they are just being objective realists.

But that just brings me to my original premise. I'm not here to be informed of flaws that I am already aware exist. I'm here to enjoy the company of other Ram fans. I read Ram sportwriters not to be informed - I can do that with simple KFFL blurbs - I read them to get an inside view on "our team."

So to those who feel the need to be negative to get their voices heard, I'm going to try to just not listen anymore.

I'm here to enjoy the team, and arguing with malcontents is simply not enjoyable.
                                -09-12-2004, 08:50 PM
                                Ram Fans
                                by Guest
                                All smack aside,

I know its been a tough weekend for you folks, so I just wanted to say hang in there. When we were getting blown out by the Cheifs and destroyed by the Bears, it was tough to watch. I think after the Bears game in particular, I began to lose my desire to watch. But Im glad I kept at it, because I got to see them turn a corner.

In many ways, its how a team gets through adversity that defines its character. Losing to Carolina at home is not really that big of a deal. Carolina is a much better team than their record says they are. The shutout hurts, but I have to believe that with the offensive talent on your team and with the occasional defensive showings, your corner is just around the corner so to speak.

Hang in there it will be all right, and seriously, you got to give the coaching staff time to acclimate to the team, don't demand their heads just yet.
                                -11-20-2006, 12:44 PM
                              Working...
                              X