took the kids to see selena gomez in concert last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• took the kids to see selena gomez in concert last night

I took my 7 and 9 year old daughters to see selena gomez in concert last night. Highly suggested event for any of you out there with young daughters. The kids had a real blast.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Related Topics

Collapse

• general counsel
    I sat courtside for Lebron on saturday night
    by general counsel
    I sat two rows off the court to see Lebron in atlanta on saturday night. I dont care how many times you have seen him on TV, you can not imagine how incredibly athletic this guy is until you see him up close and in person. He is truly worth the price of admission (and then some)!. He lit the hawks up for 47 points, 12 rebounds and 8 assists. When he did his powder toss at the start of the game he was five feet in front of me and the guy is just RIPPED with muscle.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -05-11-2009, 11:03 AM
    Madagascar review
    by Guest
    Excellent animated film, take the kids. The first third of the movie is fantastic. Once they leave new york city, the rest is still very entertaining with some good adult references.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -05-31-2005, 06:31 AM
  • general counsel
    cloudy with a chance of meatballs
    by general counsel
    For anyone with young kids, i suggest you take them to see Cloudy with A chance of Meatballs, especially if you can see it in 3D. The movie is above average for the young animated set, and the 3d technology is truly fantastic. Both of my girls (ages 5 and 7) loved it and want to see it again.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -09-23-2009, 10:01 AM
  • general counsel
    Harlem Globetrotters
    by general counsel
    I am taking my kids to see the globetrotters this weekend. They loved it last year. The act hasnt changed in 30 years, but it still works great. The music is more hip hop than in the past, but the tricks are the same.

Anyone else take their kids to see the trotters?

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -03-05-2008, 11:39 AM
  • GreatestShow99
    Dick "Night Train" Lane
    by GreatestShow99
    YouTube - Dick "Night Train" Lane
    -06-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Working...
X