Did Bruno Hauptmann do it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Bruno Hauptmann do it?

Anyone have any views on whether bruno richard hauptmann was actually guilty, or executed as a scapegoat in what may well have been the most infamous crime of the century for its time, the kidnapping and killing of the lindbergh baby?

As you may be able to tell, i am something of an assasination buff.

Personally, i think he was framed. I think that the sister in law was in on it.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Related Topics

Collapse

• general counsel
    Did you all notice....
    general counsel
    The jacksonville offensive line holding their hands over their "man fruit" every time damione lewis was in the game?

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -10-30-2005, 04:23 PM
  • general counsel
    Who killed princess diana?
    general counsel
    There have been discussions regarding conspiracies on this board. Who killed princess diana? Accident, or who prince philip behind it?

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -01-28-2006, 04:30 PM
  • general counsel
    The ethics of herpes
    general counsel
    Slight variation on my prior post. Suggested penalty for someone who has a communicable genital disease (ie herpes), but not a potentially fatal one, that has unprotected sex without telling their partner of the existence of said ailment.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -02-16-2006, 03:31 PM
  • general counsel
    the ethics of AIDS
    general counsel
    Question for the group. What should be the appropriate criminal penalty for someone who knows that they are infected with aids and has unprotected sex with a partner without telling that person they are infected.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -02-16-2006, 02:49 PM
  • general counsel
    Hot dog condiments
    general counsel
    What do you eat on your hot dog?

Mustard and kraut here.

I am considering having a baked bean and saurkraut eating contest with some of my friends. Anyone want to enter?

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -01-30-2006, 02:27 PM
Working...
X