To our friends in London - Be Safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To our friends in London - Be Safe

I Couldnt Say It Any Better Than All Of You Have,our Prayers Are With You All In London.my Sister And Family Live There, They Left The Day Before To Come Home For A Visit,my Family Is Feeling Very Lucky And Blessed Today.

Comment

It's starting again...this time, in Birmingham, England. Guys, watch your rear ends over there, it's going to be a long week...
      temp_4394_1467243487543_20
      RAMS!

Comment

I think the scariest thing about this situation is it will give fodder for the Nazi types to build there cause in Europe and Britian...Now that is truly scary...The terrorists are nutts these people are out of all touch with reality..I watched a show on Frontline a few nights ago about it..Chilling stuff. I don't know the answer, but running scared isn't an option...

Comment

I would not worry about nazi types in Scotland nor England. that is just a tiny little group no bigger than ones you have in the US of A

Comment

Know that we all here feel and share your pain, shock and outrage.

Having spent a lot of time in Europe, I will tell you that the last person I want to piss off is someone from Great Britian. I guess the reason I bring this up is that these scumbags just made certain that there are no longer ANY vestiges of sympathy for their so-called cause in the British Isles, (not that there ever shoulld have been).

*******s. (people of dubious parentage)
            Last edited by VegasRam; -07-13-2005, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Well they tried it again! Hang in there, our thought's and prayer's are with you. Please be vigilant, keep a keen eye out for different thing's. And God Bless.

Comment

Very true brothers and sisters - hatred for the sake of hatred can never win. We are always with you.

Comment

Working...
                X