X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AvengerRam_old
    started a topic To our friends in London - Be Safe

To our friends in London - Be Safe

I believe we have a few members who reside in London. In the wake of this morning's attack by the terrorist scum that plague the civilized world, I just wanted to say be careful and be safe.

Guest replied
    Re: To our friends in London - Be Safe

Very true brothers and sisters - hatred for the sake of hatred can never win. We are always with you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Well they tried it again! Hang in there, our thought's and prayer's are with you. Please be vigilant, keep a keen eye out for different thing's. And God Bless.

Leave a comment:

• VegasRam
    replied

Know that we all here feel and share your pain, shock and outrage.

Having spent a lot of time in Europe, I will tell you that the last person I want to piss off is someone from Great Britian. I guess the reason I bring this up is that these scumbags just made certain that there are no longer ANY vestiges of sympathy for their so-called cause in the British Isles, (not that there ever shoulld have been).

*******s. (people of dubious parentage)
    Last edited by VegasRam; -07-13-2005, 02:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RamDez
    replied

I would not worry about nazi types in Scotland nor England. that is just a tiny little group no bigger than ones you have in the US of A

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I think the scariest thing about this situation is it will give fodder for the Nazi types to build there cause in Europe and Britian...Now that is truly scary...The terrorists are nutts these people are out of all touch with reality..I watched a show on Frontline a few nights ago about it..Chilling stuff. I don't know the answer, but running scared isn't an option...

Leave a comment:

• RamsFanSam
    replied

It's starting again...this time, in Birmingham, England. Guys, watch your rear ends over there, it's going to be a long week...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I Couldnt Say It Any Better Than All Of You Have,our Prayers Are With You All In London.my Sister And Family Live There, They Left The Day Before To Come Home For A Visit,my Family Is Feeling Very Lucky And Blessed Today.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

All the best and condolences to our dearest of Brethren in the U.K. It is so easy to view disaster on someone elses doorstep as a shame.....and then move on.

But to remain vigilant, aware and just... give a Damn....! This is how we, the People of the Western World, can and will resisit the short-sighted, mis-guided and violent mind-set that feeds the seemingly endless feeder societies that fuel the ranks of the world's Terror-minded.

Be sad. Be ashamed in your fellow Human Beings. But ultimately, be angry. Angry that only the innocent are victims. Angry that it could happen to you. Or you. Or me.

And no one really knows why.

Again, all sympathies and a speedy recovery to the citizens of London and the U.K.

Leave a comment:

• JackieSlater
    replied

Guys...

I'm sorry i have to make this my first post on the board, but i would like to thank all of you for your kind words and
    wish your best wishes towards us Brits..having lived, worked in central London, and currently have family and good friends there, i find myself in a state of bewilderment, in that, not out of ignorance you think it may never happen to your city, your country!

i live 200 miles north of London but knowing the city well, knowing close friends, and family in and around London i do feel part of London, Hell man! this is my capital city, for god's sake!!!

So to end here, i just wish to thank everyone for the words of support to offer there best thoughts,

It's greatly appreicated..

Mark Preston
    (JackieSlater)

Leave a comment:

• MOM
    replied

Originally posted by thoey
    My condolances to the victims and my strength to the survivors...
    Echo that....

Leave a comment:

• thoey
    replied

My condolances to the victims and my strength to the survivors...

Leave a comment:

• RamDez
    replied

er, we dont have an more troops.............. they are all over there and in Afganistan

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

My prayers go out to all the families affected and the British nation.I really hope this pisses you off bad enough to send more troops and declare all out war on the Jihad,and please dont do what the Spanish did.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by RamDez
    Its terrible. I was advised to cut short my work in Northern Ireland so I came home today

when will these scum realise they will never win?
    I hate to say it, but...

When the rest of the world starts treating their innocent civilian lives like they treat the rest of the world's innocent civilian lives.

I say we take bombs and soak the shells in pigs blood, insert peices of pig's carcus into any hollow place in the bombs, tape/televise the preperations, and drop one bomb on a city known to house terrorists for every bombing they commit.

When they see their wifes and future terrorists dying (especially when the deaths are "unclean"), they will probably give more thought to their actions.

The only problem with this is the liberal left that thinks doing unto others wouldn't be right. I think in this case, my GOD agrees with the elimination of such ideology.

gap

Leave a comment:

Working...
X