Anyone remember CaliGirl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember CaliGirl?

I hope this is an appropriate place for this.

Caligirl was a regular on this board until Big Red Man passed away and it was too painful for her to visit as it reminded her too much of Randy and the loss she took so hard. Her kids called Randy "Uncle Squishy".

It seems Cheri passed away a few days ago, here is a post from her Facebook page, "The family of Cheri Hamilton Stinson sadly announces that she passed away in her sleep on August 6, 2017. We would greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we process our loss. As Cheri's friends we are very sorry for your loss as well."

The Rams and the Boise State Broncos lost one of their biggest fans.

RIP, Cheri

RnD

GO RAMS!!

Very sad to hear that.
    [/URL]

Comment

Wow. I met her once at a Bash. She loved the Rams and Randy, and was fun to have around here.

RIP

Comment

I just found out. I've been offline for a while for various reasons and this was the first time I heard about this.

wow.
        temp_4394_1467243487543_20
        RAMS!

Comment

This was posted today on Cali's Facebook;

My name is Tyler Copeland and I am Cheri Hamilton Stinson son. I am using my mother's Facebook to invite you all to her memorial service tomorrow, Saturday August 12th at 3pm at dry creek cemetery at the scattering pond. This will be a simple ceremony to remember the life of a amazing mother, friend and avid football fan. Attire will be casual, however everyone is encouraged to wear any and all Boise State gear that you have as she was one of the biggest fans in town!
          (Sorry for not making this an event on facebook, Facebook seems to be having a heart attack when I try to invite all her friends that she has!)

Last edited by ramsanddodgers; 5 days ago. Reason: Added the notification
          RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

I do recall her and enjoyed her posts. Each day is a gift.

My prayers go out to her family......

Comment

Working...
            X