Part of me is gone

RIP Tom Petty

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
      getting tired of it
      RamWraith
      I am starting to understand the feeling Dallas and 49er (TRUE) fans went through in the 80's and 90's.

Anyone else getting tired of all the negative press, the knit picking by our own fans, the pure hatred amoung the rest of the NFL and its fans.

I wasn't that long ago folks that we sucked!! I really wish us FANS could focus on all the good things that this team has brought us. Knit picking AZ, the special teams, Martz, int's etc... is really starting to wear on me.

I love my team...I love what they have done the last three years...if they lose every game from here until 2010 I still love my team. We all are hearing enough negitive stuff from the media and other fans. Lets try and get through the playoffs with positve thoughts and support...maybe this will rub off
      -01-07-2002, 10:08 AM
    • RamsFan16
      Sorry... We have the worst fans!
      RamsFan16
      Ok this is on my opinion and it has nothing to do with you guys. But we have the worst fans at the Dome. I don't think they know how good they have it. I mean there at a Rams game and there Rams fans. I mean some times when the opponet does something good there fans at the stadium are louder than ours. Whenever we do something good it isn't loud at all. I mean I've been watching NFL Shortcuts for the Rams and other teams this week such as the Cardinals. And I find it very offending and embarassing that the Cardinal fans are louder than ours by about 500 times. I want it to be loud... Now please enlighten me. What is wrong with our fans at the dome? Grannit if were losing owell look at all the teams that have losing traditions. There louder than ever.
      -12-14-2005, 03:50 PM
    • TheBritishRam
      Any Rugby fans??
      TheBritishRam
      Just before i go off to watch England (hopefully) pull off an upset over Wales I'm wondering if there are any rugby fans on the board?? Any London Wasps/Bath fans in particular?
      -02-14-2009, 10:19 AM
    • AugustaRamFan
      Be honest....(Star Wars Fans Only)
      AugustaRamFan
      Which Star Wars movie have you watched the greatest number of times?? How many????

How many times will you watch Episode III??

(PLease - Only Real Star Wars Fans Need Reply!)
      -05-19-2005, 04:55 PM
    • chucknbob
      Disappointing fans?
      chucknbob
      I noticed during last weeks game that there was a lot of booing of the Rams, especially of Sam Bradford and the passing game. I also saw a quote on twitter that said Jeff Fisher was disappointed in the fans Thursday night.

It got me thinking, should we, as fans, boo and show our frustration during the games, or should we cheer no matter what.
      If they're bad I boo, I spent the ticket money and I'll do what I want.
      41.67%
      I cheer and root for them good or bad. 12th man in the house.
      41.67%
      I just don't go to the game when they're bad. Bad teams don't deserve my money.
      16.67%
      -09-30-2013, 01:12 PM
    Working...
    X