AFL2 Check-In Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFL2 Check-In Thread

OK, who's your AFL2 team? There were a number of us last year that conversed about AFL2. I had the fortune of my Tulsa Talons winning the AFL2 championship last season.

Re: AFL2 Check-In Thread

Sadly the Bakersfield Blitz are no more, so I won't be following it much this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
      Sadly the Bakersfield Blitz are no more, so I won't be following it much this year.
      Man, I hate to hear that. We almost didn't have a place to play while a new arena is being built. We would have shut down for the coming season. I doubt we would have come back after that.

Comment

i like the tennesse valley vipers

Comment

Peoria Pirates

Comment

we have the Albany Conquest here, I am going Saturday night,these games are alot of fun.they come into the restaurant I manage at and it makes you wonder how these guys are playing at the next level,they are freakin hugh and of course there are some smaller receiver size guys,but they are pretty cool guys.

Comment

That is cool that you get to see the players like that. I agree that the games are fun - certainly a great deal of action.

Did you see on the AFL2 site that you can watch your team's away games? The video quality and sound quality varies upon the opponent and location.

Comment