2008 AFL2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2008 AFL2 Discussion Thread

Congratulations to the Tennessee Valley Vipers on winning the championship!

Comment

Re: 2008 AFL2 Discussion Thread

I didn't get to see the game, but saw some highlights, and that was a great one! It went in to overtime, and after the other team scored and got the XP, the Vipers scored, and went for 2 to either win or lose, and they got it!
      We were supposed to get killed in that game I read. We were even playing with our backup QB. The Vipers had been so close in the past years, then really got bad, but in about the 4th week of this year turned it around.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AlphaRam
        2009 AFL2 Discussion Thread
        by AlphaRam
        I bought our season tickets for the Tulsa Talons today. They will play in our newly-built convention center named the BOK Center. I saw AC/DC there this past Monday evening.
        -01-30-2009, 06:21 PM
      • AlphaRam
        Custom Football Figures Discussion Thread
        by AlphaRam
        I am starting this thread to avoid taking the focus off of the custom figure raffle threads that benefit ClanRam.

I have thought about making a Fearsome Foursome set.....just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.

The next couple of figures that I will have completed will be:

Sam Bradford in the home uniform like when I saw him against Washington - his first win. It will look like this:

Aeneas Williams in the away uniform from the December 8, 2003 game against Cleveland. He had two interceptions in a span of 24 seconds....
        -04-14-2011, 05:33 PM
      • Nick
        The Official RAMS @ PACKERS Game Discussion Thread
        by Nick
        As always, you're encouraged to take live game discussion to the ClanRam Chatroom, the easiest way to talk about what you're watching live with Rams fans from around the world!

Otherwise, during the game, please keep all live gameday discussion in this thread rather than starting new topics. Thanks!

Go Rams!! :ram:
        -10-16-2011, 08:38 AM
      • Nick
        The Official "Preseason Game #3: Rams @ Patriots" Thread
        by Nick
        If you want to chat live with other Rams fans during tonight's preseason game, I encourage you to sign in to the ClanRam Chatroom!

However, like last week, we're also starting one board thread so that all live game discussion game take place in a centralized area. If you start a new thread during the game to discuss something, you risk that thread being deleted!

You can watch the game streaming online at ATDHE, or you can watch the replay of the game on NFL Network tonight @ 11pm. Streaming Rams radio available here.

:ram:
        -08-26-2010, 04:06 PM
      • Nick
        The Official Rams @ Giants Discussion Thread
        by Nick
        I encourage you to join us in the ClanRam Chatroom! However, if you can't, please keep all live game discussion in this thread so as not to clutter the board with new topics.

Let's go Rams!! :ram:
        -09-19-2011, 05:28 PM
      Working...
      X