Alabama Vipers on NFL Network

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama Vipers on NFL Network

Since this is my hometown team thought I'd let folks know the Alabama Vipers are gonna be on NFL Network Friday night. This is one of the biggest sporting events in Huntsville history. I got some free tickets to the game, so I'll have a shot at being on TV.

I got contacted by an intern for the Vipers and was asked to write an article for them and interview a few players. I work at UAHuntsville as the sports writer for the student newspaper, so they came through me to get the word out on campus. Here is the article on my bleacherreport page if anybody is interested. Just be sure to add the http:// at the beginning:

bleacherreport.com/articles/403309-alabama-vipers-to-be-televised-nationally-inviting-all-fans
    Last edited by Keenum; -06-10-2010, 07:56 PM.

Related Topics

Collapse

No Nfl Network?! Cable Sucks!!!
    by Guest
    I heard that we are not getting NFL Network on cable here in the S-T-L! We ain't gonna get a bunch of live games this year because my cable company doesn't want to have the network on. Does anyone know about this? If we miss the Rams, or any games, I'm gonna be pissed!
    Ike Rules.:ramlogo:
    -07-27-2006, 10:45 AM
  • Bruce=GOAT
    Rams on NFL network
    by Bruce=GOAT
    Today at 3:30 and 5:00 central time on the NFL network, they are showing highlight shows of Superbowl 34 first then 36 at 5. Just thought I would pass that on for everyone.:helmet:
    -01-29-2006, 10:27 AM
  • sbramfan
    6/16 - NFL Network, Rams 2004 season in review
    by sbramfan
    My pop's sent me an e-mail saying the Rams 2004 season in review will be on at 5pm and 8pm on NFL Network. (not sure if time zones are impacted...I'm Pacific).
    -06-16-2005, 12:45 PM
  • bruce4life
    NFL Network Not rearing the Game...
    by bruce4life
    I turned on NFL Network last night at 915 pst and they were showing the skins game now at 10am today it's the Colts game. Can anyone help me as to where I can watch highlights of the game?
    -08-24-2014, 10:07 AM
    We Need To Fight Back!!!!!!!
    by Guest
    Time Warner is taking our NFL NETWORK from the s t l. We can't just let them roll over because they're too cheap to pick up the nfl network. We're going to miss live games this year because of these *******s. The NFL network doesn't want us to pay extra for the channel. That's why they're asking TW o carry the nfl network on the basic level of service.

Do you want to pay extra??? I don't. If we get enough TW subscribers to complain and threaten to switch to satellite they'll have to give us our channel. In some areas we do have the network, but it's only temporary. Apparantly they have to air it for at least a month because Adelphia had it.

The NFL NETWORK has started a campaign and I had a street team come by handing me flyers last weekend. It had this number on it to call and complain

1-866-NFL NETWORK

:ramlogo: Lets fight back damnit!!!!:ramlogo:
    -08-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Working...
X