Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow RAMS Fans in the United Kingdom

Hello,
    My family & I are moving to the United Kingdom (East Anglia) for the 3rd time and looking for fellow RAMS fans to hang out with and cheer on our team...kick some whiner butts & of course the Sea Hags!

Will be moving in August timeframe and will be there for 3 years.

BTW: Been a RAMS fan for 40 years! Will die a RAMS fan!

Ed Salinas - AKA SirRamsFan

Related Topics

Collapse

• SirRamsFan
    Moving to the United Kingdom--Looking for fellow RAMS fans
    by SirRamsFan
    Hello,
    My family & I are moving to the United Kingdom (East Anglia) for the 3rd time and looking for fellow RAMS fans to hang out with and cheer on our team...kick some whiner butts & of course the Sea Hags!

Will be moving in August timeframe and will be there for 3 years.

BTW: Been a RAMS fan for 40 years! Will die a RAMS fan!:helmet:

Ed Salinas - AKA SirRamsFan
    -05-30-2012, 07:40 PM
  • methodical_reaction
    Yo, non-fair wheather fans!
    by methodical_reaction
    I would like to take this oppertunity to say hello to all the fellow rams fans on this site. I have been a Rams fan for about ten years, due to the fact that when I began studing and watching the game of football as fanatically as I do now, The Rams were the team to beat. I fell in love with them and have followed their progress ever since. I hope to make some friends on this site but I hope to also learn more about this game we all enjoy.

Thanks

Ben M.
    -11-07-2006, 11:02 AM
    Hello fellow Rams fans..
    by Guest
    I'm new as a member, but have been coming here for my info for a while.
    I'm from the heart of whiner country, but have been a Rams fan since the late 80's. All you guys are awesome this is the best Rams site on the web..... Here's to winning the NFC West in 09.. Go Rams..
    -08-18-2009, 09:18 PM
  • SirRamsFan
    Looking for RAMS Fans
    by SirRamsFan
    Recently moved to Colorado Springs Colorado and been a die hard RAMS fan since 72. Looking for fans/clubs to watch and cheer for our team!:helmet:
    -06-20-2009, 09:48 PM
  • Marc Bulger Fan
    Hello to my Fellow Rams Fans
    by Marc Bulger Fan
    Hi everyone, I just joined up a few days ago just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Amy-Elizabeth and i've been a Rams fan since I was 10. I live here in Missouri and do get out to the games whenever I can.

I think by my forum id you can tell I'm a big fan of Marc Bulger. One thing about me is I love and support this team no matter what and I'm very passionate about my Rams football. It's really cool to have a place to talk to other Rams Fans.

I've really enjoyed looking around and seeing what other ppl are saying about them.
    I look forward to talking to everyone through out the season.

:helmet:
    -08-17-2008, 12:42 AM
Working...
X