Hey Mr Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mr Bush

Heisman baby that is awesome he deserved it. He will prove that come Rose Bowl. Man thats gonna be awesome.

Re: Hey Mr Bush

Well, could you have argued that NONE of them really didn't deserve it? Leinhart had a better year last year than this year, and Vince had a spectacular season.

The Rose Bowl is going to be awesome, just make sure that crying towel of yours is very very very close by to you because you will need it.

Comment

Tx, do you think Young declares for the NFL if he loses the national championship?

Comment

No, especially if he loses the National Championship but I don't think he goes early either way. Roy Williams didn't, Cedric Benson didn't, Ricky Williams didn't. Something about Mack Brown that kids want to stay four years. But specifically in Vince Young's case, he knows he really isn't ready. He isn't that pro ready in the passing game.

Plus, Texas is going to have a better team next year than this year.

Comment

Ya I agree, Vince Young needs to stay another year and mature more.

Comment

Congrats to him. That 500+yard game against Fresno State to win the game sealed the deal for him. The Rose Bowl will be disappointing for him though. Young and the horns will win it all, and Young will be back next year for the Heisman. Oh, BTW, enjoy your stay with the Texans Mr. Bush. (ironic to add another Bush to the State of Texas).

Comment

Originally posted by LaRamsFanLongTime
              Heisman baby that is awesome he deserved it. He will prove that come Rose Bowl. Man thats gonna be awesome.
              Hard to believe an SC fan still thinks Bush has to prove he deserved the Heisman. The only thing left for Bush to show is if he can dominate a top notch defense.

Comment

1 is enough....Texas doesnt need 2. they will be an immediate playoff team next year if they get him!

Comment

42 USC
                  0 Texas
                  Young will go to the nfl next year
                  2007 UCLA wins the Pac10

Comment

Originally posted by socalramfan
                    42 USC
                    0 Texas
                    Young will go to the nfl next year
                    2007 UCLA wins the Pac10
                    Dude, wake up....you were dreaming and talking in your sleep.....wake up man, the surf is breaking 8 ft today....

Comment

Originally posted by socalramfan
                      42 USC
                      0 Texas
                      How in the world did Fresno St. get 42 points against the mighty USC defense?

Comment

He will prove that come Rose Bowl. Man thats gonna be awesome.
                        Im sorry man how dare I imply he has not already proved it. He will wrap up his college career with a brilliant game solidifying himself as one of the best college RB's ever.I hope that makes up for my grave mistake.:tongue:

Comment

I won't argue with you there, Reggie Bush is something special

Comment

Originally posted by LaRamsFanLongTime
                            He will wrap up his college career with a brilliant game solidifying himself as one of the best college RB's ever.
                            I think it's safe to say he's already done that, in addition to proving he deserved the Heisman.

Comment

What was interesting about the Heisman this year is that if any of the three would have won it, how could you say that he didn't deserve it? Vince Young had a brilliant season this year, and Leinart had better numbers this year than last year. Bush had some amazing games this year and also a brilliant season.

All three were deserving. I just guess that Bush was 1A, Young 1B, and Leinart 1C.

Comment