Important Information.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Information.

If Miami's Greg Olsen TE, DEcides to enter the supplemental Draft I think we should seriously consider drafting him, because he is a very good TE. Even though we have joe klopfenstein and dominique byrd, It would add to our even more explosive passing attack.:clanram:

Re: Important Information.

Originally posted by the-king
    If Miami's Greg Olsen TE, DEcides to enter the supplemental Draft I think we should seriously consider drafting him, because he is a very good TE. Even though we have joe klopfenstein and dominique byrd, It would add to our even more explosive passing attack.:clanram:
    If we draft anyone in the Supplemental Draft I'd take Ahmad Brooks. That'd be a bad pick anyways because we just drafted two tight ends on Day One of the Draft.

Comment

Have you read something that indicated that Olsen might declare, or are you merely speaking from your rectum?

If its the former - Olsen is a very good prospect, but the Rams hardly need another rookie TE.

If its the latter - please find another outlet for your nonsense.

Comment

WOW ! the new guy is starting out pretty good ! (could it be ??? LOTR ???) "AR" LOL LOL LOL
        Last edited by OldRamsfan; -05-25-2006, 11:56 AM.
        :helmet::ram::helmet: :ram::helmet::ram:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• shower beers
          Fairly Obvious, but Rams fully intend to draft a TE
          by shower beers
          per rotoworld, via Greg Rosenthal's twitter:

Arizona TE Rob Gronkowski revealed Thursday that the Rams informed him in interviews that they fully intend to draft a tight end.
          Gronkowski also dismissed a prior report that he'd work out at U of A's March 12 Pro Day. He's targeting the 26th of next month. Gronkowski didn't resume running until 2-3 weeks ago, which is a concern considering he had back surgery some five months ago. He's still easily the draft's No. 2 tight end.

----------------------------------

It was pretty obvious that we needed to target a tight end in the draft, but this just seems to confirm it. I wonder where we're thinking of selecting one...
          -02-25-2010, 01:42 PM
        • RamsFan16
          Could this guy play TE?
          by RamsFan16
          Do you think that if we signed David Boston cheaply that we could convert him to a Tight End? I mean he is only 6'2" 228lbs but he is sure one heck of a mammoth. I bet he can double what Manu benchs. This maybe a dumb idea to you guys but I think he has the physical ability to play Tight End..
          -03-21-2006, 09:35 PM
        • tomahawk247
          Rams tell Rob Gronkowski they fully intend to draft a TE
          by tomahawk247
          This comes from a report by Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter

While its not unexpected that they would want to draft a TE, i do feel its too early to say that when we havent even gone through Free Agency where guys like Ben Watson and maybe Tony Scheffler can be had....
          -02-26-2010, 02:14 AM
        • viper
          What about tight end?
          by viper
          It seems to me that Tampa Bay tight end Jucurvious (sp?) was going to be available in FA. Is that correct? I would think he could be a good off season acquisition if we could afford him. Is he still available and does anyone think he would be worth going after?

That is a position that could be so powerful for our offense. Not to mention the blocking that is needed by that position. It is a weapon that has not been used much since Cromwell left. We have felt the loss ever since.

What do you think?
          -03-05-2005, 07:11 PM
        • ludairv
          I know ... its REALLY early to say lol but. ...2010NFL Draft...
          by ludairv
          HEY everyone i cant wait to see this year unravel!! it really doesnt matter to me how much wins the rams have next year , all i care about is that they come out every game and really give it to the other team and play to their potential ... SMASH MOUTH football!!. With that said ...what are some of the players based on last years performance (college) would you want the Rams to draft next year!!!????
          This topic is just too irrresistable because how INSANE this draft is gunna be , defiinately better then last , with alot more franchise caliber type players.... hmmm...
          -06-30-2009, 02:25 PM
        Working...
        X