Down goes USC! Down goes USC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down goes USC! Down goes USC!

Wow, HUGE upset by Oregon State. The top of the college football rankings are in for another shake up!

Re: Down goes USC! Down goes USC!

It was only a matter of time before this happened. SC has been living on the edge of defeat for weeks and has not looked dominant at all. Oregon, Cal, Notre Dame and even UCLA loom large on the horizon. Things could get ugly in Troy.

Comment

Re: Down goes USC! Down goes USC!

I had a feeling I would be dealing with a couple losses this year from the boys. I would have picked Notre Dame and Cal as those losses now Im thinking all the above mentioned teams may get us.This team has not really found an offensive idenity yet. I have feeling though that even though they lost today they found a missing link. Smith and Booty have a real good feel for each other and this offense may start exploding now. At least I hope so. I also am hoping that this win for Oregon will have Steven Jackson all pumped up for tommorow.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
        Down goes LSU! Down goes LSU!
        by Nick
        Incredible game with Kentucky today, and the #1 ranked team gets knocked off.

We could be looking at Cal, Ohio State, South Florida, and Boston College as the top four teams in the NCAA after this weekend. Who could have predicted that!?
        -10-13-2007, 07:11 PM
      • socalramfan
        Usc Or Ucla?
        by socalramfan
        Lets Here The Scores As Well I Say The Bruins Kick Their A**
        -12-03-2005, 11:04 AM
      • r8rh8rmike
        Texas or USC?
        by r8rh8rmike
        Man, it seems that no one is giving Texas much of a chance against USC. I just don't get it. Texas has been pretty much dominant all year while USC has had a few close calls, namely ASU, ND and Fresno St.

Does anyone think Texas can get it done?
        -12-05-2005, 03:33 PM
      • laram0
        UCLA upsetting #2 USC
        by laram0
        10-9 UCLA entering the 4th Quarter....YAHOO.......!!
        -12-02-2006, 04:58 PM
      • LaRamsFanLongTime
        Im BRinging this one back up
        by LaRamsFanLongTime
        Hubison that was yours.

All of you told me USC would get smoked by OU and no one ate my crow. Here it is months later and you all still have not made amends. Please admit that SO cal rocks and you are all stupid LOL. Ok maybe not stupid just wrong on this one. Heres to another year at the top GO USC!!!!!!...
        -06-13-2005, 02:07 AM
      Working...
      X