• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• r8rh8rmike
    Nissan Heisman Commercial Question
    by r8rh8rmike
    In the commercial where the mascots are chasing the truck through city streets, what the heck is the big bouncing rock supposed to represent?
    -12-03-2006, 03:36 PM
  • r8rh8rmike
    Question For Those Who Have Attended A Game This Year
    by r8rh8rmike
    Is the new bag policy a non-issue? I really thought it would be troublesome, but I have not heard about any problems what so ever. I'm curious because I'd like to be prepared to go early if need be.
    -10-01-2013, 03:21 PM
  • laram0
    Question for all you golfers.
    by laram0
    I've been advised to always wear 2 pair of pants on the golf course. Why?
    -03-25-2009, 06:56 AM
  • thoey
    Question on an Unordered Delivery
    by thoey
    Last week there was a knock at the door and when I opened it, there was FedEx with a Dell box for me to sign for. I knew that we had not ordered anything, so I verified the name and address and it was correct. I signed for it, and then looked at the shipping document. It was addressed to my wife at our home address. The last four of the Credit Card do not match any cards that we have. Contacted external family and no one sent a surprise gift.

Now, being a nice guy, I called Dell. Talked to "Peter". Finally got down to that they would have FedEx come out and return it to Dell and they would figure out the problem. Well, they were supposed to pick it up yesterday. No FedEx.
    So, the question is, how long do I have to wait until I can just say thanks and start playing with my free toy?

Link goes to the laptop in question:

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/prod...nb_m170?c=us&c s=19&l=en&s=dhs
    -03-21-2006, 09:50 AM
  • MauiRam
    Question for everyone ..
    by MauiRam
    Can anyone give a definition for the term "franchise quarterback" as pertaining to drafting one?
    -03-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Working...
X