• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• r8rh8rmike
    Nissan Heisman Commercial Question
    by r8rh8rmike
    In the commercial where the mascots are chasing the truck through city streets, what the heck is the big bouncing rock supposed to represent?
    -12-03-2006, 04:36 PM
  • r8rh8rmike
    Question For Those Who Have Attended A Game This Year
    by r8rh8rmike
    Is the new bag policy a non-issue? I really thought it would be troublesome, but I have not heard about any problems what so ever. I'm curious because I'd like to be prepared to go early if need be.
    -10-01-2013, 04:21 PM
  • MauiRam
    Legal question on Korean Airline crash.
    by MauiRam
    I was listening to NPR while driving to work, and heard that the Korean Air pilots who flew the 777 that crashed at S.F. airport were not tested for drugs or alcohol immediately after the crash landing. The reason given: Korean airlines simply do not require it of their pilots. I found this little nugget of information astonishing.

Another issue I wonder about is what legal options do people who were injured have, as Korean Air is a foreign company (Public Subsidiary of The Hanjin Group)? Do Americans or foreign national other than Koreans have the ability to sue for compensation, and actually collect for injuries/damages/losses/etc.? Just curious .. Av? Steve?
    -07-16-2013, 11:53 AM
  • laram0
    Question for all you golfers.
    by laram0
    I've been advised to always wear 2 pair of pants on the golf course. Why?
    -03-25-2009, 07:56 AM
  • MauiRam
    Question for everyone ..
    by MauiRam
    Can anyone give a definition for the term "franchise quarterback" as pertaining to drafting one?
    -03-27-2010, 04:02 PM
Working...
X