Strange Turn of Events...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Turn of Events...

Texas lost today and OU won...thereby winning the Big 12 South. The game that OU got screwed at Oregon really hurts badly now even though the country knows we were screwed.

Related Topics

Collapse

• HUbison
    Go Big XII!
    by HUbison
    1. Oklahoma
    2. Alabama
    3. LSU
    4. Missouri
    5. Texas
    6. Penn State
    7. Texas Tech

It's a crying shame, now we have to start pounding on each other.
    -09-29-2008, 10:03 AM
  • RamsFanSam
    What went wrong today:
    by RamsFanSam
    Chip didn't fire Ziggyhan (or is it Lingmut?) before the game.

That is all.
    -09-21-2008, 05:14 PM
  • live4ramin
    Riddle Me This, Batmen.
    by live4ramin
    Where did the energy come from? Why didn't we run out of gas again? These guys finished the deal today. We were in it, somehow. We caused and caught some big breaks when we needed to, but we played the game today and didn't lay down or turn off the switch.

How could the team immediatly succeed with a new coach that was already on the coaching staff, and the defense play better in the bargain? What drama could have possibly been going on in the clubhouse? Will we ever know? Hhhhhmmmmmm.
    -10-12-2008, 07:38 PM
  • PARamfan
    Did we turn the corner today?
    by PARamfan
    I would like to believe with the young team we have a win against a quality opponent (we are talking the reigning world champions) will be the kick in the pants we need to FINISH strong the rest of the season seeing as FINISH is the difference in us having a winning record thus far. They finished this one albeit as scary as it can get, can we start to make the finishes look easier????
    -10-19-2014, 02:28 PM
  • Rambos
    FO and Coaches got it done big time today.
    by Rambos
    I did not see two trades on day one and they got great picks that fill needs. Great job!

Also had good time hanging out in the chatroom with the clan made it even a better draft day.
    -04-29-2006, 08:48 PM
Working...
X