Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mizzou will win big over OU

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mizzou will win big over OU

    Mizzou should have won at Norman earlier, even had the lead going into the 4th quarter. However, they turned the ball over...something that they normally don't do.

    The media is not giving the Tigers much respect. ESPN leads their college segment off by saying: "How can Ohio State get into the Championship game" instead of how the Tigers control their own destiny. It's like they have already given the game to OU. Won't happen.

    Mizzou 41
    OU 10

  • #2
    Re: Mizzou will win big over OU

    I agree Tx, Mizzou looks dominant and should take care of OU. I love the fact that the Tigers control their own destiny and can't be screwed by any media voters who don't think Mizzou is for real or worthy of a spot in the BCS Championship.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Mizzou will win big over OU

      Go Tigers. I agree with you TX. We need to avenge our only loss and upset the Big 10 / Ohio State homers in the media. We will be up again @ 0200 watching game over here. I just hope and pray that we play up to our potential and erase the errors of our last meeting. MIZZOU-RAH!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Mizzou will win big over OU

        Egad, what a poor showing that was last night!! We'll be lucky to get an invitation to the Dow Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl....

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Mizzou will win big over OU

          Originally posted by SFCRamFan View Post
          Egad, what a poor showing that was last night!! We'll be lucky to get an invitation to the Dow Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl....
          I was disappointed too as I hate ou with a similiar passion. BUT UP GOES LSU, UP GOES LSU!!!!
          Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Mizzou will win big over OU

            OU came out and showed how you slow down the spread offense. They did a great job Saturday.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Mizzou will win big over OU

              Originally posted by fearlessone View Post
              I was disappointed too as I hate ou with a similiar passion. BUT UP GOES LSU, UP GOES LSU!!!!
              Wait until the national championship we'll see where LSU will be going. THE Ohio State isn't going to just let LSU walk all over them like they did Florida last year and I'm sure the players are getting as mad as the fans about hearing about this supposed speed of the SEC.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Mizzou will win big over OU

                BOOMER SOONER!

                I am AlphaRam and I approve of this message.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Mizzou will win big over OU

                  Originally posted by rams_fan81 View Post
                  Wait until the national championship we'll see where LSU will be going. THE Ohio State isn't going to just let LSU walk all over them like they did Florida last year and I'm sure the players are getting as mad as the fans about hearing about this supposed speed of the SEC.
                  We will have to wait but until then we can all be in shock and awe of the osu schedule and their peers' in their conference.

                  Did osu let Florida "walk" all over them last year because it looked more like a stampede after Ginn's TD. I think they even took a knee at the end of the game just like LSU did on Notre shame's ego at the Sugar Bowl.

                  I guess both teams were dominated by SEC teams with average speed.

                  New year new game, good luck!
                  Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

                  Comment

                  Loading...
                  Working...
                  X