Congrats to Nick!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Nick!!!!

Your Team totally killed my team!!! Choklahoma!!! Oh what does Bob Stoops' teams and marijuana have in common? They both get smoked in bowls!!!!

Re: Congrats to Nick!!!!

I second that,congrats Nick,that was a good old fashioned beat down by your guys,what could have been had it not been for that one bad game.

Comment

Thanks guys, it was a great game. I was lucky to be able to go see it in person and celebrate with the rest of the WV faithful afterwards. Have no fear, couches were not sacrificed by my hand.

Comment

I am Not A west Va fan, But I did seem to like coach stewart for the time he was The interem coach.. I am glad he is now the Head Coach.

Comment

Originally posted by PHAT-MONEY View Post
          I am Not A west Va fan, But I did seem to like coach stewart for the time he was The interem coach.. I am glad he is now the Head Coach.
          The players definitely seemed to like him and certainly went out and won the game for him. Sucks to the booster that said that it was a defeat for the state of West Virginia. I'll take a coach that the players love over a big name that they hate any day. *coughRamscough*
          I believe!:ram:

Comment