Canes!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canes!!!!!!

Way to pull out a big win against the hated Noles!

Antrel Rolle is a man among boys!

Re: Canes!!!!!!

That was a HORRIBLE game! I'm not a fan of either team and it was sooo boooring to watch. Did either QB want to play or did they just feel like showing up?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Wolf
      Best and worse win for you to take as a fan?
      by Wolf
      As fans we all go through highs and lows with our Rams...just curious as to what the best and worse one was for everyone.

Best: For me...it was when we swept the Seahawks 3-0 that year. It was the first game, and we were getting killed in the fourth and we generated a comeback and Shaun McDonald makes the game winning catch. It seemed like after that, the Seahawks couldn't rebound that season and stay focused.

Worse: The Panthers playoff game. Watched that game...every second of it...even commericals and I basically felt blank after it. :\
      -03-10-2008, 04:25 PM
    • KurtWarner2005MVP
      When did you become a Rams fan?
      by KurtWarner2005MVP
      Curious to how this breaks down.

When did your allegience to Rams begin? Are you an orignal LA Ram fan or did you jump on the wagon when the team moved to good old STL? Be honest folks. No harm in admitting to becoming a fan in 95. Locals didn't really have a reason to root before then. All that matters is we've seen nothing but good times for the most part. Ramming speed heyward!!!
      Original LA Ram fan - before the move
      73.08%
      '95 - when the team moved to STL
      26.92%
      -07-11-2005, 10:50 PM
    • Rambitious One
      When did you first become a Rams fan?
      by Rambitious One
      Just wondering..........
      -03-03-2006, 10:50 PM
    • 49tolife
      Good game from a 49er fan
      by 49tolife
      Hey guys, I just wanted to say good game. Don't get your heads down, I know it's tough to swallow a loss like this (Trust me, I really do, we were 0-4 in games decided by three points or less prior to today) but you guys are greatly improved over last year. There is still no reason you can't make playoffs. Oh, and for the record, as a 49er fan, even I know that PI call was bull ****. Today was full of ****ty penalties, but what can you expect with Hochuli as ref?

So again, good game to you guys, and I have to say, it's incredible how much better you guys look as opposed to last year.
      -11-14-2010, 05:59 PM
    • r8rh8rmike
      A Very Strange Phenomenon
      by r8rh8rmike
      99.9% of my family and friends hate the Rams, love to root against the Rams when we watch games together, and like nothing more than to torment me over the Rams, but today, my phone is blowing up with calls and texts of congratulations, and sentiments of being happy for me. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'll take it!...
      -10-02-2016, 07:14 PM
    Working...
    X