Clear All

• For all the Mizzou fans out there....

....dgb!!!!
    ....dgb!!!!
    ....dgb!!!!
    ....dgb!!!!
    ....dgb!!!!
    ....dgb!!!!
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Re: For all the Mizzou fans out there....

Yessir. 6-6, 220.

This guy is about to be the best WR for a few years in NCAA. I wouldn't mind a Danario from Mizzou to Rams transition for DGB after that...

Comment

Just logged onto the site for the first time in awhile and heck yes, GO DGB and MIZZOU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RamOG View Post
        Yessir. 6-6, 220.

This guy is about to be the best WR for a few years in NCAA. I wouldn't mind a Danario from Mizzou to Rams transition for DGB after that...
        he could probably start for us this year. just skip the draft all together!

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• NyGiantz
          Rams fans= class; Seahawk fans= scum
          by NyGiantz
          Bunch of classless scum in Seattle. I understand class is an overrated part of sports fanatics but this goes way beyond the line and shows why you guys have decent fans that actually talk football and strategy and are not the dirtbags that call themselves Seahawks fans.

Seahawks Huddle - Home of the 12th Man :: View topic - Welcome Giants fans: Wednesday's Jokes of the Day!
          -09-25-2008, 11:00 PM
        • RamsFanSam
          Messages for the whiner fans?
          by RamsFanSam
          I promised I would return to their site after the game. I promised no gloating.

Is there anything you wish me to convey to the dissappointed whiner fans? Remember, I promised I would be nice.
          -11-26-2006, 01:25 PM
        • RamsFanSam
          Skins fans are decent!
          by RamsFanSam
          I went to thehogs.com site, made a half a dozen posts, and only heard ONE negative about us (other than Arch...)

For those of you skins fans who navigate over here....thanks. You almost make up for the abuse the whiner fans dish out.
          -12-24-2006, 04:03 PM
        • RamDez
          It beholds the Fans
          by RamDez
          It beholds the fans of the Rams

to make it their sworn duty to lay some wood on every single St Louis Media person.

To not buy into the forthcoming crap that will be spewed out by the above media.

To stand up and be counted. Tell those deadbeats just what we think of them.

to let the media know that we believe
          -01-09-2005, 02:55 AM
        • SirRamsFan
          Looking for RAMS Fans
          by SirRamsFan
          Recently moved to Colorado Springs Colorado and been a die hard RAMS fan since 72. Looking for fans/clubs to watch and cheer for our team!:helmet:
          -06-20-2009, 09:48 PM
        Working...
        X