Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way To Go MiZZou

Way to go.

....If the Rams ever pulled something like this, I would probably break my TV. Luckily it was Mizzou.

Related Topics

Collapse

• txramsfan
    Go mizzou
    by txramsfan
    Everyone, before you say anything, I grew up in Poplar Bluff, MO. I wen to school at Memphis State but grew up in Missouri. Went to at least 10 Mizzou games a year. Never missed Mizzou/Illinois. Was there during Stipo, Sundvold, Frazier and the boys. Remember when Bob Costas did the Mizzou games on the radio. I really hope they win it all.

However, my hometown has a tough decision to make if Mizzou - UNC play in the final. Tyler Hansbrough is from Poplar Bluff, know him but know his family better. I have no idea how that little town will handle this because PB is a hoops city.
    -03-27-2009, 06:43 AM
  • ramsanddodgers
    Maybe it is just me, but...
    by ramsanddodgers
    .. whenever I have a chance to sit in front of the TV for any length of time and I pull up the guide, their never seems to be a Rams game aired when they show old games.:|

No respect.
    -05-26-2008, 10:29 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    "Feel Good" TV
    by AvengerRam_old
    With all the crappola on TV these days - from "reality" TV that is anything but real, to murder-fest cop shows, to inane sitcoms - I find myself looking elsewhere for worthwhile viewing.

I found two shows on cable that actually expand, rather than kill, brain cells, and are still entertaining.

The first is "John Ratzenberger's Made in America" on the Travel Channel. Ratzenberger, best known as "Cliff Clavin" on "Cheers," travels the U.S. and presents companies that still manufacture American products with pride and tradition. From Welch's Concord Grape Juice to granite stone in Vermont to Black Hawk Helicopters, hands-on American craftsmanship is showcased. Ratzenberger is the perfect narrator/host.

The second is "Unwrapped" on the Food Network. On this show, you get to see how many of your favorite foods - from Twinkies to Tootsie Pops to Cheetos - are mass produced with recipes that have been around for decades. Like Ratzenberger's show, the cameras reveal people who still take pride in rolling up their sleeves and making something.

Check these shows out.
    -10-26-2004, 06:49 PM
  • Nick
    What TV shows are you hooked on?
    by Nick
    Well, there's no TV forum, so I thought I'd stick this here. What television shows are you hooked on? What do you tune in every week to see?

Here's my list, in no particular order:

-24 (missed the third season with classes but the first two were great)
    -ER (huge fan, been watching since the early days)
    -CSI (just got hooked on this)
    -MXC (this has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen)
    -Newlyweds (I know, I know... the girlfriend likes it, and Nick is actually a cool guy it seems)
    -Reno 911 (scratch the MXC comment, this is the funniest thing I've ever seen)
    -World Series of Poker (every time a rerun is on, i'm watching... can't wait until the new episodes are on this Tuesday)
    -07-03-2004, 10:16 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    What piece of technology would you be least able to give up?
    by AvengerRam_old
    What piece of technology could you just not stand to be without?
    Car
    29.41%
    Computer
    41.18%
    Cell Phone
    0.00%
    Microwave Oven
    0.00%
    Television
    17.65%
    Other (list below)
    11.76%