Im BRinging this one back up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im BRinging this one back up

My money is on Oklahoma. It's not far-fetched to see Auburn as national champs, either. But one thing is for sure, when the smoke clears at the end of the season, USC will not be the national champion.
    Hubison that was yours.

All of you told me USC would get smoked by OU and no one ate my crow. Here it is months later and you all still have not made amends. Please admit that SO cal rocks and you are all stupid LOL. Ok maybe not stupid just wrong on this one. Heres to another year at the top GO USC!!!!!!

Re: Im BRinging this one back up

Originally posted by LaRamsFanLongTime
    Hubison that was yours.

All of you told me USC would get smoked by OU and no one ate my crow. Here it is months later and you all still have not made amends. Please admit that SO cal rocks and you are all stupid LOL. Ok maybe not stupid just wrong on this one. Heres to another year at the top GO USC!!!!!!
    Allright, I'll own it. Here we go:

1. With regards to OU winning the national championship, my love for the BigXII stood in the way of sound judgement.
    2. On the particular night in question, USC was OU's daddy.
    3. OU pulled one of the biggest choke jobs since the chicken farm went into business.

And one that I still stick by...
    4. PAC-10 football pales in comparison to the BigXII.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Who cares....that was last year. USC will be favored again this year and they should be, however it's time for Texas to pull their head out of their backside against OU and finally take care of business. If UT gets past Ohio State at OSU early in the year, that should set the Longhorns up to play USC in the Rose Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx
        Who cares
        Since LaRamsFanLongTime started the thread, I would venture a guess that he does.

Comment

And he's entitled to because of his USC affiliation but ppppplllllleeeeaaaasssseeeee, this is the same area that said Michael Jackson didn't do a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by txramsfan
            And he's entitled to because of his USC affiliation but ppppplllllleeeeaaaasssseeeee, this is the same area that said Michael Jackson didn't do a thing.
            hmm, good point.

Comment

And dont forget the OJ thing and the Rodney King thing, and the Paris Hilton Thing(I actually rather liked that one), and generally the same area that let the Rams Leave wait a minute whos' side are you on? mind your buisness boy! Hey give me back my hand, I must fight you, AHHHHHHHH, Blam, BANG, SLAM, ouch, eeeeeeeeeeeeeek ahahahahahahahah................to be continued!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just wanted everyone that jumped on me for saying USC would own it all to take some responsibility for their statements. You should have seen this board they all ran like whiners fans it was terrible. I was so sad when no one ate my crow. Yeah I know I know I need to get a life. :tut

Comment

I don't know, Coach Mack has had a long time to make UT what it should be and every year, they're OU beotch.

Perhaps this year's champ will be out of the Big Ten ;)

Comment

Go Blue!!!

:football:
                    Last edited by thoey; -06-16-2005, 07:05 AM.
                    This space for rent...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• LaRamsFanLongTime
                      Usc Question?????
                      by LaRamsFanLongTime
                      Well, well, its a little early but UFC is once again looking like a dominant team hell bent on destroying everything in their path. So here is my question. When my boys beat Oklahoma I did not hear a responce from all the people that said they had no chance. When we were playing Texas I was told it was gonna be a Texas blowout and USC had no chance. Instead it was a great game that could have gone either way. When I suggested that USC was a dynasty I was laughed and told I dont know college football. So if USC wins it all this year (yes its early and LSU is great) do they get the dynasty crown?
                      -09-16-2007, 11:32 PM
                    • LaRamsFanLongTime
                      I will start early this year
                      by LaRamsFanLongTime
                      USC will once again dominate. Notre dame is looking like they will give us some kick as does UCLA but I think the boys will pull it out. Who does everyone want to talk up this year last year everyone told me OU or Auburn would kill the boys , I did not see OU even show up to play. So cmon guys who's the next team that will destroy USC?
                      -09-13-2005, 10:39 AM
                    • DJRamFan
                      Rose's dream is Big Ten vs. Pac-10 AND title game
                      by DJRamFan
                      Aug. 5, 2005
                      By Dennis Dodd
                      CBS SportsLine.com Senior Writer
                      Tell Dennis your opinion!

CHICAGO -- There's a unique opportunity for the Pac-10 and Big Ten in 2005. For the second time in BCS history, the Rose Bowl is the site of the national championship game after this season. Assuming that USC is the prohibitive No. 1 favorite going in, that puts the pressure on the Big Ten to make it a 1-2 natural matchup for the national championship.

Heisman winner Matt Leinart is expected to lead USC to a Rose Bowl berth. (Getty Images)
                      That's something that hasn't happened in 37 years.

It seems amazing the last time the Rose Bowl's anchor teams met while ranked 1-2 in the Associated Poll was Jan. 1, 1969. Ohio State beat USC 27-16. A "rematch" of sorts could be looming, although considering the strength of the Big Ten, Ohio State is in for a battle to win the league. Michigan was named the favorite this week at the Big Ten preseason media days.

"Anyone going in against USC would be the underdog," Ohio State linebacker A.J. Hawk said. "That would be a little bit of motivation, I think."

Only twice in history have the 1-2 teams in the AP poll from those conferences met in Pasadena (the other year was 1963). That shows how much fans of both leagues care about such an occurrence. Michigan coach Lloyd Carr has said in the past he valued a Rose Bowl berth over a national championship shot.

But this year, the stars are aligning for a Big Ten vs. Pac-10 championship game in the shadow of the San Gabriels on Jan. 4. No. 4 Michigan, No. 9 Ohio State and No. 10 Iowa all start the season ranked in the top 10 in the coaches poll. USC, which brings a 22-game winning streak into the season, is led by Heisman winner Matt Leinart.

"We definitely want to get there no matter who we're playing, but we'd definitely like to get a shot at USC," Michigan running back Michael Hart said. "Whoever wins the Big Ten this year and goes undefeated, they have no choice but to put you in the national championship game because the Big Ten is so strong this year."

There is some recent history. Michigan was the victim 20 months ago when the USC started its championship run with a 28-14 victory over the Wolverines in the Rose Bowl.

To say Carr is obsessing over that game might be too strong, but he does remember it. Michigan was trailing only 7-0 in the second quarter when John Navarre's pass hit Braylon Edwards' heel. USC's Lofa Tatupu intercepted and ran it back to the Michigan 3. USC scored easily to make it 14-0.

"They got a hell of a break when the ball hit Braylon in the heel," Carr said. "We never got back in it. If you look at the teams (they beat), they get them down, they kill...
                      -08-08-2005, 06:18 AM
                    • LaRamsFanLongTime
                      USC is simply the best
                      by LaRamsFanLongTime
                      Sorry boys but why even watch this year. USC will be national champs no matter what team they play in the final game.
                      -11-18-2004, 12:52 PM
                    • socalramfan
                      Usc Or Ucla?
                      by socalramfan
                      Lets Here The Scores As Well I Say The Bruins Kick Their A**
                      -12-03-2005, 10:04 AM
                    Working...
                    X