Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold league smack

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gold league smack

    The flagellant Porstars are passing std infested gas all the way to the cup.
    In the top three and going for broke.
    Catch me if you can, but you better have some sort of breathing apparatus.
    sigpicMaybe not now, but soon.

  • #2
    Re: Gold league smack

    Now that's funny. In all seriousness how are the standings looking in the Gold League? We had 1 undefeated team in the blue league but like I said had. That team lost this weekend.
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Gold league smack

      The flagellent pornstars have run out of gas. They have lost this week and are I am a game behind them with my gas mask on. The Gold league standings prior to the start of Week 7:

      1. BA Bombers 5-1-0 .833 568.00 W-3 7 3
      2. Donkey Punching 5-1-0 .833 552.00 W-2 4 6
      3. FlagellantPornstars 5-1-0 .833 494.00 W-5 12 12
      4. The Goats 4-2-0 .667 511.00 L-2 2 2
      5. Supertroopers 3-3-0 .500 498.00 W-2 1 -
      6. AlphaRam 3-3-0 .500 497.00 W-1 9 23
      7. The Blazing Kilts 3-3-0 .500 456.00 L-2 6 31
      8. Golden Picaros 2-4-0 .333 505.00 L-1 10 4
      9. NY RAMFAN 2-4-0 .333 485.00 L-4 11 7
      10. greatest-show 2-4-0 .333 451.00 L-1 5 -
      11. Jackie Slaters Stars 1-5-0 .167 406.00 W-1 3 -
      12. RamsFan16nigga 1-5-0 .167 340.00 L-2 8 4

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Gold league smack

        My team is sucking big pickled eggs right now. I desparately change players in my revolving door of a line up trying to improve, only to make things worse. Injuries, bad trades, and knee jerk lineup changes are killing me. Yeah...that's right....cry me a river!
        :waiting:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Gold league smack

          Originally posted by AlphaRam View Post
          The flagellent pornstars have run out of gas. They have lost this week and are I am a game behind them with my gas mask on. The Gold league standings prior to the start of Week 7:

          1. BA Bombers 5-1-0 .833 568.00 W-3 7 3
          2. Donkey Punching 5-1-0 .833 552.00 W-2 4 6
          3. FlagellantPornstars 5-1-0 .833 494.00 W-5 12 12
          4. The Goats 4-2-0 .667 511.00 L-2 2 2
          5. Supertroopers 3-3-0 .500 498.00 W-2 1 -
          6. AlphaRam 3-3-0 .500 497.00 W-1 9 23
          7. The Blazing Kilts 3-3-0 .500 456.00 L-2 6 31
          8. Golden Picaros 2-4-0 .333 505.00 L-1 10 4
          9. NY RAMFAN 2-4-0 .333 485.00 L-4 11 7
          10. greatest-show 2-4-0 .333 451.00 L-1 5 -
          11. Jackie Slaters Stars 1-5-0 .167 406.00 W-1 3 -
          12. RamsFan16nigga 1-5-0 .167 340.00 L-2 8 4
          Here are the standings for the Blue League after 7 weeks:

          1. The Silencers----------------6-1-0 (666 pts)
          2. Bar-bq06--------------------6-1-0 (651 pts)
          3. Dominators------------------5-2-0 (658 pts)
          4. gr8estshowonturf------------5-2-0 (637 pts)
          5. The Jon-Johns---------------3-3-1 (560 pts)
          6. The Mighty Bombjacks-------3-4-0 (639 pts)
          7. tatersalad-------------------3-4-0 (560 pts)
          8. ramsbruce-------------------3-4-0 (540 pts)
          9. The flying jaguars------------3-4-0 (523 pts)
          10.Hammerheads----------------2-5-0 (495 pts)
          11.STL Freds-------------------1-5-1 (544 pts)
          12.IH8THE49'S------------------1-6-0 (567 pts)

          The Hammerheads are the Defending Champs from last season.
          sigpic :ram::helmet:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Gold league smack

            1. BA Bombers 6-1-0 .857 680.00 W-4
            2. Donkey Punching 5-2-0 .714 625.00 L-1
            3. The Goats 5-2-0 .714 612.00 W-1
            4. FlagellantPornstars 5-2-0 .714 561.00 L-1
            5. AlphaRam 4-3-0 .571 597.00 W-2
            6. Supertroopers 4-3-0 .571 584.00 W-3
            7. The Blazing Kilts 3-4-0 .429 506.00 L-3 :x
            8. Golden Picaros 2-5-0 .286 606.00 L-2
            9. NY RAMFAN 2-5-0 .286 561.00 L-5
            10. Jackie Slaters Stars 2-5-0 .286 513.00 W-2
            11. greatest-show 2-5-0 .286 490.00 L-2
            12. RamsFan16nigga 2-5-0 .286 412.00 W-1
            Hopefully I am on a roll now. I had a rough start.

            We should put these divisions on NFL.com next year. That way, we can see the scoring at anytime that we want to check.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Gold league smack

              Originally posted by AlphaRam View Post
              Hopefully I am on a roll now. I had a rough start.

              We should put these divisions on NFL.com next year. That way, we can see the scoring at anytime that we want to check.
              You can now if you poney up the $10 for Stat tracker you cheap SOB!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Gold league smack

                Why would I pay $10 for that gay stat tracker? I didn't pay you $10 for the services you offered.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Gold league smack

                  Originally posted by badmoforamfan View Post
                  The flagellant Porstars are passing std infested gas all the way to the cup.
                  In the top three and going for broke.
                  Catch me if you can, but you better have some sort of breathing apparatus.
                  You are on the way down, mister!

                  AlphaRam posts another win and is headed for the top.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Gold league smack

                    1. BA Bombers 7-1-0 .875 839.00 W-5
                    2. Donkey Punching 6-2-0 .750 713.00 W-1
                    3. AlphaRam 5-3-0 .625 704.00 W-3
                    4. The Goats 5-3-0 .625 703.00 L-1
                    5. FlagellantPornstars 5-3-0 .625 638.00 L-2
                    6. Supertroopers 4-4-0 .500 655.00 L-1
                    7. The Blazing Kilts 4-4-0 .500 611.00 W-1
                    8. Golden Picaros 3-5-0 .375 712.00 W-1
                    9. RamsFan16nigga 3-5-0 .375 497.00 W-2
                    10. NY RAMFAN 2-6-0 .250 637.00 L-6
                    11. Jackie Slaters Stars 2-6-0 .250 601.00 L-1
                    12. greatest-show 2-6-0 .250 560.00 L-3
                    This week, I play the Goats to hold on to third place. With a DP loss and me scoring a bunch of points, I could move into 2nd place.

                    How's the Blue league stacking up??

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Gold league smack

                      Originally posted by AlphaRam View Post
                      Why would I pay $10 for that gay stat tracker? I didn't pay you $10 for the services you offered.
                      That's only because it was a mutual exchange between willing and wanting partners!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Gold league smack

                        Originally posted by AlphaRam View Post
                        This week, I play the Goats to hold on to third place. With a DP loss and me scoring a bunch of points, I could move into 2nd place.
                        Keep talking your smack buddy. I'm coming up from behind (much like in St. Louis), and you'll be serving humble pie to me soon enough!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Gold league smack

                          Originally posted by bigredman View Post
                          Keep talking your smack buddy. I'm coming up from behind (much like in St. Louis), and you'll be serving humble pie to me soon enough!
                          You have buttgasms? EWWWWWW

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Gold league smack

                            Well, folks, I have defeated the Goats. I need 10 points to move past the Donkey Punchers and 52 points to move past the Fraudulent Gaspassers. I have Randy Moss and Darrell Jackson going tonight, so we shall see how that works out.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Gold league smack

                              Two wins in a row....here comes the big red machine...the blazing kilts are playoff bound...now to take care of my light work (i.e. AlphaRam).
                              Last edited by bigredman; -11-07-2006, 08:44 PM.

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X