Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adarian, Txramsfan, AvengerRam, and ALL Others....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adarian, Txramsfan, AvengerRam, and ALL Others....

Cool. I'm in the ClanRam League for the third year in a row. Its going to be fun and hopefully I'll win it all this year.

Comment

Txramsfan !!!

Originally posted by txramsfan
      Man, KB your draft is Sunday ???
      August 1st ???
      Man, if I get Vick'd again this year.....
      LOL !!!
      Well, Maybe You Should Select Marc Bulger Then....
      Vick'd - OR - Bulger'd.....
      One In The Same, Right ???

He-He-He !!!

I'm Teasing You !!!

Yep !!!
      The Draft, Is August 1st !!
      SUNDAY - Afternoon !!!
      The Early Bird, Catches The Worm !!!

Speaking of Worms....
      Are You Going To Draft Eric Flowers For YOUR Roster ???
      LOL !!!

No, I Haven't Forgotten That !!

He-He-He !!!

Karl

:redface:

Comment

Re: Adarian, Txramsfan, AvengerRam, and ALL Others....

Sorry guys, I moved and lost my internet access for awhile. Though I will admit, I don't mind the team that was given to me.

Comment

Txramsfan,

Originally posted by txramsfan
          Sorry guys, I moved and lost my internet access for awhile. Though I will admit, I don't mind the team that was given to me.
          Txramsfan,

Sorry, That You Missed The Draft.
          We Missed YOU There !!

You've Got A Couple of Other Players (from the ClanRam Web-site), Who Are Also, In THAT League.
          I'm Sure - They Were Happy You Took A Powder on The Draft (He-He-He).

Hey - At Least, You Didn't Get Stuck With Ricky Williams (RB: Miami - Who Retired).
          So Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining.

Let Me Know - If You Need Anything !!!

Karl

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nick
            by Nick
            Itís that time of year again!

FANTASY FOOTBALL TIME!

Another football season approaches, which means itís time for another year of RamsNation Fantasy Football on Yahoo! Compete with fellow members here to see who will emerge at the end of the season with bragging rights over their fellow posters!

If you were in the league last year, I sent an e-mail out to gauge your interest in returning to the league. Those who responded in some way still have their spots. Anyone who did not respond has been removed but can certainly rejoin if they wish.

We have anywhere from 3-7 openings in the league, so if youíd like to participate, let me know by sending me a private message (click on my user name, then click the button for Private Message). I will need the following information from you:

Your RamsNation User Name:
            The E-Mail Address to Send Your Invite:

Please keep in mind that our league scores one point per reception, and features the following roster positionsÖ

QB WRx2 RBx2 TE FLEX K DEF BENCHx6

The live draft is currently scheduled for Sunday September 2nd @ 9:00pm EDT.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!...
            -08-13-2018, 06:51 AM
          • eliasdad
            Fantasy Football League Sign-Up
            by eliasdad
            It's that time again, my second as a commish. Lots of fun last year and still have a few spots available.

You have been invited to join eliasdad2004's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, just go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 106141
            Password: rams

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner
            http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

:angryram:
            -07-26-2004, 01:22 PM
          • Nick
            ClanRam 2016 Fantasy Football
            by Nick
            It's that time of year again, guys! FANTASY FOOTBALL TIME!!

We will once again be using Yahoo as our home for ClanRam Fantasy Football. We will need a minimum of eight players, and if there is enough interest, we will run Blue and Gold leagues as we have done in the past.

Scoring Settings will be typical for Yahoo Leagues, but we are adding 1 point per reception this year.

The draft will be a live standard draft to take place on Sunday, September 4th @ 10pm EST. If you cannot make the draft, donít let that rule you out of the league! Set up your offline draft board and still participate!

If you would like to participate in this yearís Fantasy Football league, you will need to send me a private message here at the ClanRam. Be sure to include your e-mail address in your PM because thatís how I will be inviting you to the league! If you donít send me your e-mail, I will respond back asking for it, and we will be first come first serve for spots this year.

Any other questions, feel free to ask in this thread!...
            -07-31-2016, 05:02 PM
          • txramsfan
            Fantasy Basketball.....anyone up for it?
            by txramsfan
            The league I'm in at Yahoo needs three more people. Let me know if you are interested. The draft is Oct 28.
            -10-13-2004, 11:55 AM
            Yahoo Fantasy Football
            by Guest
            Anyone plan on opening a league?
            -07-05-2008, 08:43 PM
          Working...
          X