2006 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Fantasy Football

I'd just like to let all my fellow Ram faithfull know how I did in my 06 fantasy football pool. I drafted a team of Rams. Of course it looked ridiculus. I had, Bulger, Holt, Bruce, Curtis, Jackson, Wilkins, and Kolf. I took mor heat form the guys, (I didn't know them, it was online), I played against then I have for most anything else. However not only did I win the pool but I destroyed everyone. I did have to often sub in some back-up wr's and te but still I got the highest number of points total; in one week and only lost once.

This isn't a very big thing to talk about I am just bored and there isn't much going on in the NFL today so I figured I'd let you in on my Fantasy Rams team. They kick just as much ass as the real Rams - minus the D of course!!

Re: 2006 Fantasy Football

Who did you take for defense? and what did you do for the bye week?
    sigpic

Comment

I had the Panthers and the Jags, as my D/ST postions. For the off week my team looked like this:
      QB; Delhomme
      RB: Gore/ Maghee
      WR:Branch/Stallworth
      TE: Alex Smith
      K: Stover
      (with either of the two D/ST's in in a given week.)

Comment

I used the Jaguars D a lot a year ago. The Panthers aren't too shabby on D either. Maybe the Rams will improve their defense this year and you can use them to complete your all-star, all rams team.

I had Delhomme and Branch and was disappointed in those two. Gore and Stallworth were good fantasy players.

Congrats itsguud.....
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you!!:bash:

Comment