New fantasy football keeper league starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New fantasy football keeper league starting

New keeper league starting this season. If you’re interested I can send you more information. I have about half the league filled already.

Quick info on the league

$ 60 a team. $ 10 goes towards a web hosting service; this will include an independent commissioner. The remaining $ 50 goes towards prize money.

14 team / 2 divisions, standard H2H, each team plays the other teams 1 time. Making up a 13 week regular season.

Payout goes like this

Season points leader........$75
    Division champ(2).......$50 / each
    Playoff teams(8)........$25 / each
    League Champion runner up ...... $100
    League Champion......$225

Thanks

Toby

Re: New fantasy football keeper league starting

I may be interested.....I've played for seven years now, but never played in a keeper league, but I think I would like to try it out......send me more info at ([email protected]) address it as Fantasy Football so I don't erase it.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mykel
      Will there be a fantasy football league this year?
      by Mykel
      Let me know man!
      -05-28-2004, 01:21 PM
    • Devin
      Simulation Football - Fantasy Football on steriods!
      by Devin
      I am currently recruiting owners for a simulation football league. We are hoping to get different fans of NFL teams involved.

Owners draft an entire 53 man roster, manage a salary cap, choose their team name/stadium.....you can even choose your coaching staff. Its very intense.

Games are simulated using specific software (Action PC Football software).

The league is a TON of fun. It requires a few hours a week to start. After the initial fantasy draft things slow down a little and dont require as much time.

The league does require dedication. Nothing worse then an owner who picks his team then dissappears for 3 months.

The league costs $5 to cover hosting/software costs.

There are 24 spots available. We have a few owners already.

Again this is an intense league so if your unable to devote 1-3 hours a week at it at first you probably shouldnt bother.

If you'd like to join, just message me for details.

[email protected]
      -01-30-2006, 09:36 PM
    • eliasdad
      Fantasy Football League Sign-Up
      by eliasdad
      It's that time again, my second as a commish. Lots of fun last year and still have a few spots available.

You have been invited to join eliasdad2004's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, just go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 106141
      Password: rams

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

:angryram:
      -07-26-2004, 12:22 PM
    • suhpr3me
      fantasy football
      by suhpr3me
      I joined this board a couple months ago and not sure if you guys set up clanram fantasy league? If so, do you guys join ESPN,Yahoo,etc. or do you guys set up your own?
      -07-25-2007, 06:17 PM
    • mikhal5569
      Looking For A Fantasy Football League
      by mikhal5569
      Hey everyone. It might be a little early but, I've been thinking about joining a fantasy football league. I'm sure somebody in here runs one, so let me know if you wouldn't mind another player. I haven't played in a while so I need a refresher as to when you hold the draft, which server you use, etc.

Thanks and I apologize if this thread was posted in the wrong place.

Mike.
      -07-08-2009, 08:05 AM
    Working...
    X