NFl.com Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFl.com Fantasy Football

ok guys, im thinkin about makin a free fantasy football league for NFL.com, so either PM me or just leave a reply on here if you are interested in joining, i would rather have only rams fans in a private league so im asking you all now
    Built RAM tough

Re: NFl.com Fantasy Football

come on people, i need 11 more people to do this. i thought you guys would really want to do this
    Built RAM tough

Comment

There is always a private ClanRam league, so I'm sure people are waiting for that.

I know personally, between the 2 I am in with friends, the one here, and the various pickem leagues I do, it's hard to find time for more.

Comment

Originally posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
        There is always a private ClanRam league, so I'm sure people are waiting for that.

I know personally, between the 2 I am in with friends, the one here, and the various pickem leagues I do, it's hard to find time for more.
        Ditto that.

sorry
        sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Me too. I'm already in two leagues and with my job's workload, it'll be hard to swing it. On the off chance you're still up for it a year from now, I'll either have the time at work or I'll dump my other regular league and go in with you.

Also, if you don't get enough to fill in your fantasy league, pm me and I'll add you to my league on nfl.com if there's still some slots available.

Comment