So you think you know football...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you think you know football...

Here is your chance to prove it. I'm calling out all Clanrams. If you think you can handle it then join up. I do not want to hear I'm in several other leagues. I think this will be my seventh or more I lost count.

C'mon Tex and Dez join up and lets see you ends up with bragging rights...

See my last post for details on how to join. We need at least 5 more teams by this saturday.....

Related Topics

Collapse

• squirealan
    going on right now join
    by squirealan
    :clanram: join now
    -01-03-2006, 05:15 PM
  • Jimmyrid
    Time to join in
    by Jimmyrid
    Well, I thought it was time for me to start adding to this great forum. My name is John and I am from Aberdeen in Scotland. I have been a Rams fan since the mid 80's. Like many of you here I have lived through good times and bad times. It's not easy being a Rams fan in the UK as getting good coverage is difficult to find, however having observed for a short time the discussions that go on here all I can say is that I am impressed at how good this forum is. All the stuff recently to do with the draft has been excellent, the coverage was outstanding and the people doing it know so much more than I do. I'm looking frward to the coming season and can't wait to see the Rams on tv when possible. I will try and post when I can and I look forward to discussing the upcoming season with all you great Rams fans.:up:
    -05-27-2006, 02:28 PM
  • EvilXenu
    Fight the Real Culprit: Join DLOP!!!!
    by EvilXenu
    If you want to fight the real cause of the Rams problems, look no further than strength and conditioning coach Dana LeDuc (nadda clue?). He is the reason why the Rams are dropping like flies! The Rams won't turn things around until they get a real, experienced, S&C Coach!!!

Join the Dana LeDuc Opposition Party today!!!

LONG LIVE DLOP!!!!
    -10-15-2007, 02:49 PM
  • RamDez
    How to join
    by RamDez
    Just click on the register button at the top right and fill in your details.

and thats it
    -03-12-2001, 09:45 AM
  • AvengerRam_old
    "Ginners" Repent!!!
    by AvengerRam_old
    Lust!

Greed!

Gluttony!!!

These, my friends are sins! Sins of the highest magnitude! Oh, yes, my friends, you're gonna burn for those sins!

Do not be lead from the path of righteousness that comes from staying true to the defense. The plan laid out before you is clear. Go not into the temptation of the flashy!

Yea, there is a path my friends. But its not in a 40 time (can I have an Amen?) Its not in a highlight film (can I have a Hallelujah?) No, my friends, it is in a place where tackles are made, where blockers are engaged, where the linebackers roam free and make plays! (can I have a praise be?)

Among us are Ginners. Do not heed their words, my friends, for they will tempt you with honey, but lead you only to despair. No, my friends, you must not listen to the Ginners. They know not what they do, but you know. You know the way.

CAN I HAVE AN AMEN!?!?!

Now, please turn to page 148 of the Book of Hymns and join me in "You have a friend in defense."
    -04-21-2007, 03:43 PM
Working...
X