Question for Karl Baker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Karl Baker

I have never played FF on Yahoo. They say it's a free league but the stat tracker ends after a certain point. Can I still plug in the stats or how does it work?

Thanks,

Crazyhorns

Yahoo Does It.

Originally posted by CRAZYHORNS
    I have never played FF on Yahoo. They say it's a free league but the stat tracker ends after a certain point.
    Can I still plug in the stats or how does it work ???

Thanks,

Crazyhorns
    In The PAST Years, I've Played - The Yahoo Computer Does It On TUESDAY MORNING - If You Don't Pay For The Service.

I Payed For It One Year -- And In My Opinion -- It Wasn't Really Worth It.
    Why ??
    Most of The TEAM OWNERS Who Play Fantasy Football Are Out Doing Stuff (Like Going To The Game - And Tail-Gating With Friends and Family) -- And Aren't Even Home On Sundays (or Monday Nights).

I Don't KNOW (100% Sure), How Yahoo Will Do It THIS YEAR ???
    But, I'm Assuming, It'll Be The Same - As Previous Years.
    NO STATS On Sundays or Mondays....
    So - The League Is In LIMBO.
    Then Tuesday Morning Rolls Around - And Then The YAHOO Computer Releases The Information (And Posts It), Into The FREE Leagues.

I'll Keep My Fingers Crossed - Because I'm Not Paying For ALL THE LEAGUES I've Got Set Up, This Year.

Hope That Answers Your Question !!!

If Not - Let Me Know !!!

Karl

Comment

Re: Question for Karl Baker

That was very useful, as I've never played in Yahoo until this year either. Thanks, Karl.

Comment

Disco Man,

Originally posted by Evil Disco Man
        That was very useful, as I've never played in Yahoo until this year either. Thanks, Karl.
        No Problem, EDM.

I'm Really HOPING - YAHOO - Does It The Same (this year), As In The Past.
        CrazyHorn's Question - Has Me A Little WORRIED !!
        It'll Really Stink - If ALL the STATS End and Aren't Posted - For The Non-Paying League Owners (like myself).

**Karl Has His Fingers Crossed**

Comment