Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current ESPN Fantasy Football Team, I need critique from experts

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Current ESPN Fantasy Football Team, I need critique from experts

    Starters
    QB - Aaron Rodgers
    RB - Brian Westbrook
    RB- Edgerrin James
    Flex - Hines Ward
    WR - Andre Johnson
    WR - Chad Johnson
    TE - Tony Gonzalez
    D/ST - Eagles
    K - Adam Vinatieri

    Bench
    Willis McGahee
    Heath Miller
    DeAngelo Williams
    Eddie Royal
    Ravens D/ST
    Kevin Boss (Now cut thanks to the advice of Ramblin' Ram) I dropped him and picked up Pennington
    Steelers D/ST

    Thanks for any input
    Last edited by RAM-BO; -09-11-2008, 01:57 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Current ESPN Fantasy Football Team, I need critique from experts

    Originally posted by RAM-BO View Post
    Starters
    QB - Aaron Rodgers
    RB - Brian Westbrook
    RB- Edgerrin James
    Flex - Hines Ward
    WR - Andre Johnson
    WR - Chad Johnson
    TE - Tony Gonzalez
    D/ST - Eagles
    K - Adam Vinatieri

    Bench
    Willis McGahee
    Heath Miller
    DeAngelo Williams
    Eddie Royal
    Ravens D/ST
    Kevin Boss
    Steelers D/ST

    Thanks for any input
    3 TE`s and only 1 QB? did you have Linny helping you there?
    apart from that what specific questions do you want answers dude?


    my fantasy team consists of this..

    3 Qb`
    Carson Palmer
    Trent Edwards
    Jason Campbell

    3 RB`s
    Steven Jackson
    Rashard Mendenhall
    Chris Johnson

    5 Wr`s
    Torry Holt
    Hines Ward
    Chris Chambers
    Eddie Royal
    Keenan Burton


    2 TE`s
    Kellen Winslow jnr
    Kevin Boss

    D
    Vikings

    K
    Josh Brown

    im goin` with the gameplan that i will pick the QB to start that has the weakest opposing D from week to week.....e.g Carson is my base starter but i dropped him for week 1 as he lined up against the Seahawks..where as Carson played the Ravens & Jason Played the Giants.

    with my D ,K etc..i will drop whoever is least performing and replace them with whoever i can get for their respective bye weeks .

    i did have Calvin Johnson but i traded him with my bessie mate(who happens to a 9er) for Torry Holt & Chris Johnson...every player he picked at wideout (apart from Torry) have either got injured or suspended..there seems to be a curse for him there,so expect Calvin Johnson to go down soon..

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Current ESPN Fantasy Football Team, I need critique from experts

      You need some QB depth and the E. James and Wills McGahee are hit or miss but the WR set is great. I wouldn't be carrying 3 D's if I were you though, most people think 1 is enough. I would rank it 8/10 but I'm no expert.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Current ESPN Fantasy Football Team, I need critique from experts

        Hines Ward always has good games against Cleveland..from what i saw of their secondary against Dallas..he will again!


        might want to start him on sunday..

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Current ESPN Fantasy Football Team, I need critique from experts

          Originally posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
          3 TE`s and only 1 QB? did you have Linny helping you there?
          apart from that what specific questions do you want answers dude?


          my fantasy team consists of this..

          3 Qb`
          Carson Palmer
          Trent Edwards
          Jason Campbell

          3 RB`s
          Steven Jackson
          Rashard Mendenhall
          Chris Johnson

          5 Wr`s
          Torry Holt
          Hines Ward
          Chris Chambers
          Eddie Royal
          Keenan Burton


          2 TE`s
          Kellen Winslow jnr
          Kevin Boss

          D
          Vikings

          K
          Josh Brown

          im goin` with the gameplan that i will pick the QB to start that has the weakest opposing D from week to week.....e.g Carson is my base starter but i dropped him for week 1 as he lined up against the Seahawks..where as Carson played the Ravens & Jason Played the Giants.

          with my D ,K etc..i will drop whoever is least performing and replace them with whoever i can get for their respective bye weeks .

          i did have Calvin Johnson but i traded him with my bessie mate(who happens to a 9er) for Torry Holt & Chris Johnson...every player he picked at wideout (apart from Torry) have either got injured or suspended..there seems to be a curse for him there,so expect Calvin Johnson to go down soon..
          Oh sorry I should have been more specific. I meant am I starting the right people this week?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Current ESPN Fantasy Football Team, I need critique from experts

            Originally posted by RAM-BO View Post
            Oh sorry I should have been more specific. I meant am I starting the right people this week?
            I would put in a different D, any defense playing Dallas is a bad match-up.

            Comment

            Related Topics

            Collapse

            • Guest's Avatar
              Here is my Fantasy Football Team from last years championship team.
              by Guest
              Qb. Marc Bulger
              Qb. Carson Palmer

              Rb. Larry Johnson
              Rb. Shaun Alexander

              Wr. Torry Holt
              Wr. Larry Fitzgerald

              Te. Antonio Gates
              Te. dallas Clark

              O-line Rams

              DEfense Bears

              Specialists

              Ls Chris Massey

              K. Jeff Wilkins
              P. Todd Sauerbroun

              Kr. Nathan Vasher
              Pr. DeAngelo Hall

              Pretty Good Huh.
              -07-22-2006, 10:53 PM
            • Ramendola16
              ESPN Fantasy League Openings!
              by Ramendola16
              Hey all! I have quite a few openings in my new ESPN Fantasy Football League, and I'd be honored if some of you guys would join me in the field of statistical over-analytical battle! It's a 12 team, PPR league with a few twists (return yards earn points, TD's worth more, 2 QB). If you're interested in trying something new, PM me and I'll send ya the details. Thanks!
              -07-10-2012, 12:41 AM
            • thoey
              My Fantasy Team = STL Rams
              by thoey
              Man, my fantasy team so resembles the RAMS this year. Injuries, lack of performance, etc. The following was my drafted team. I have since made a couple trades, but am going no where:

              QB M. Bulger
              QB D. McNabb
              QB M. Schaub
              RB S. Jackson
              RB L. Maroney
              RB C. Benson
              RB L. White
              WR I. Bruce
              WR C. Johnson
              WR C. Chambers
              WR A. Johnson
              WR J. Walker
              PK A. Vinatieri
              Def Patriots
              Def Panthers

              0-3 and playing the first place team this week.

              :x
              -09-26-2007, 01:52 PM
            • AvengerRam_old
              AvengerRam's Fantasy Football Best Buys
              by AvengerRam_old
              Everyone can figure out who the best players to draft in the early rounds are, but here are my breakout player/sleeper picks:

              1. Andre Johnson, WR, Houston

              He may be the most physically gifted receiver in football.

              2. Alge Crumpler, TE, Atlanta

              On the cusp of stardom last year. Could become top TE in NFC this year.

              3. Chris Brown, RB, Tennessee

              Showed flashes last year. Should be the new #1 back even if Eddie George stays.

              4. Josh McCown, QB, Arizona

              Inexperienced, but with his WR corps and the Cards likely playing catch-up much of the time, he should put up big numbers.

              5. Lee Evans, WR, Buffalo

              Rookie WRs are often a poor choice in fantasy leagues, but Evans should fit in with Bledsoe and benefit from having Eric Moulds on other side.

              6. Justin Fargas, RB, Oakland

              If healthy and can hold on to the ball, he can be a home run hitter.

              7. Musa Smith, RB, Baltimore

              Woth picking up in case Jamaal Lewis is sidelined by legal troubles.

              8. Marc Bulger, QB, St. Louis

              Don't be shocked if he leads NFC in yards and TDs.

              9. Kevin Jones, RB, Detroit

              Will get the ball early and often.

              10. Kelly Washington, WR, Cincinnati

              Big, fast, second year man should emerge as Chad Johnson's running mate.
              -06-30-2004, 09:18 AM
            • CanadianRam!
              rate my fantasy team
              by CanadianRam!
              i play fantasy football on nfl.com with 12 team leagues and 14 rounds
              heres my team
              QB M. Bulger
              RB S. Alexander
              RB R. Johnson
              WR R. Moss
              WR D. Mason
              TE T. Gonzalez
              K L. Tynes
              DST Seahawks
              BEN A. Brooks (QB)
              BEN C. Taylor (RB)
              BEN C. Brown (RB)
              BEN R. Smith (WR)
              BEN B. Troupe (TE)
              BEN Chargers DST
              rate it please
              -08-21-2006, 02:07 PM
            Working...
            X