• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rip32
    Im starting a league....
    by Rip32
    Hey I am doing a league seperate from the clan one,I would like to get about 12 teams so anyone who wants to join is welcome,Let me know and I will PM you the link and the password,

Thanks,
    Rip.
    -06-29-2006, 11:23 AM
  • ram3057
    Player quits Rams to join Celtics, September 3, 1958
    by ram3057
    Player quits Rams to join Celtics, September 3, 1958 | The Daily Mirror | Los Angeles Times

Some more RAMS history / trivia for 9/3.
    -09-03-2008, 10:15 AM
  • DaddoRam
    Rams fan contest
    by DaddoRam
    NOT an original idea, stole it from a friend who runs a Bills site...but still can be fun.

http://www.clanram.com/forum/showthr...=9308#post9308

Give it a go!:nerd:
    -01-11-2002, 12:42 PM
  • Jimmyrid
    Time to join in
    by Jimmyrid
    Well, I thought it was time for me to start adding to this great forum. My name is John and I am from Aberdeen in Scotland. I have been a Rams fan since the mid 80's. Like many of you here I have lived through good times and bad times. It's not easy being a Rams fan in the UK as getting good coverage is difficult to find, however having observed for a short time the discussions that go on here all I can say is that I am impressed at how good this forum is. All the stuff recently to do with the draft has been excellent, the coverage was outstanding and the people doing it know so much more than I do. I'm looking frward to the coming season and can't wait to see the Rams on tv when possible. I will try and post when I can and I look forward to discussing the upcoming season with all you great Rams fans.:up:
    -05-27-2006, 02:28 PM
  • 49tolife
    49er fan here
    by 49tolife
    Hey guys, 49er fan here.

I promise I come in peace! I'm not here to bad mouth or anything, I'm just wanting to discuss some football. I personally thought you guys looked great against the Packers until the last quarter or so. Your defense looked pretty good. I'm really looking forward to renewing this rivalry come Sunday. The best rivalry in the NFC West is back.

Here's to an injury free game!

Also, I wish a speedy recovery to Marc Bulger! I'm going to post a link to this thread to a 49er thread, so it's only fair if I post ours to this one for you guys to visit too!
    http://forums.*****.com/messageboard...95#post2537595

*I tried to post a link, but it censors forty niners for some reason, so where you see the stars, just plug in forty niners, only with 49 and ers.
    My bad :P
    Cheers!
    -09-27-2009, 11:19 PM
Working...
X