I need two people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need two people!

Hey fellas. I need two people or my league will disband. If anyone can sign up I'd appreciate it! I'm going to play the Clanram League whenever it comes around but if you guys don't mind signing up for this one, it is free and competetive. :-)

Draft is Thursday night at 10pm Eastern! Live Draft!

Go to nfl.com
    Make a team name
    Go to "Free Fantasy"
    Join a League

Find the League "The Opium Den" PASSWORD is 12345

Get ready to battle!

Thanks so much fellas.

Re: I need two people!

its full thanks fellas

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• eliasdad
      Fantasy Football League Sign-Up
      by eliasdad
      It's that time again, my second as a commish. Lots of fun last year and still have a few spots available.

You have been invited to join eliasdad2004's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, just go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 106141
      Password: rams

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

:angryram:
      -07-26-2004, 01:22 PM
    • Rip32
      Join my fantasy league
      by Rip32
      Hey i made a league on espn.com.its a live draft on
      the 2nd of sept at 5pm et.Offensive and Defensive
      players in the teams.The league is called "NFL".I need
      8 more players,Please join its free.
      -08-31-2005, 06:28 AM
    • Rob Clark
      Extreme Fantasy Football (4 Slots Left)
      by Rob Clark
      Hi Guys,

If anyone is interested, there are 4 slots open in our league using IDP's.

In order to join the league, go to game front page at football.fantasysports.yahoo.com, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 207222
      Password: extreme
      -08-03-2006, 02:20 PM
    • MOM
      Yahoo Free Fantasy Football
      by MOM
      It's June 10th, y'all, first day to sign up for Yahoo's Free Fantasy Football. I have created a league already, and anyone who wishes to join, IM me for login details. I set the maximum number of teams at 20 so that there will be room for plenty of teams.
      -06-10-2005, 02:15 PM
    • Nick
      ClanRam 2016 Fantasy Football
      by Nick
      It's that time of year again, guys! FANTASY FOOTBALL TIME!!

We will once again be using Yahoo as our home for ClanRam Fantasy Football. We will need a minimum of eight players, and if there is enough interest, we will run Blue and Gold leagues as we have done in the past.

Scoring Settings will be typical for Yahoo Leagues, but we are adding 1 point per reception this year.

The draft will be a live standard draft to take place on Sunday, September 4th @ 10pm EST. If you cannot make the draft, donít let that rule you out of the league! Set up your offline draft board and still participate!

If you would like to participate in this yearís Fantasy Football league, you will need to send me a private message here at the ClanRam. Be sure to include your e-mail address in your PM because thatís how I will be inviting you to the league! If you donít send me your e-mail, I will respond back asking for it, and we will be first come first serve for spots this year.

Any other questions, feel free to ask in this thread!...
      -07-31-2016, 05:02 PM
    Working...
    X