Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marchmaddness is coming (College Basketball)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marchmaddness is coming (College Basketball)

I started a group challenge on Yahoo. If any anyone is interested in testing their skills at picking College basketball tournament games please join.

Go to Yahoo fantasy sports. Find "Tournament pick em 10". Then to join my private group you'll need the league id# 431 and the password -roundball.

This is always alot of fun and best of all it's FREE!

C'mon join in and enjoy the fun. The more the merrier.
    sigpic :ram::helmet:

Re: Marchmaddness is coming (College Basketball)

This is a wide open tourney. Kentucky just doesn't look disciplined enough to go through unbeaten and KU isn't that overpowering as they have had several close calls this year.

This could be one of those years where you have a 1 seed, a 4 seed a 2 seed and a 7 seed make it.

Comment

C'mon people sign up for this free bracketology challenge. It's a chance to show off your college basketball knowledge.

Comment

Well I'm off to Jacksonville, Fl. tomorrow morning for the first 2 rounds of maddness. I'll be returning Monday late afternoon.

Comment

I have Kentucky winning it all in my bracket, was laughing when Kansas lost.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Karl-Baker
            Adarian, Txramsfan, AvengerRam, and ALL Others....
            by Karl-Baker

Fantasy Football - Players Wanted !!!

Adarian, Txramsfan, AvengerRam, and ALL Others....

I've Started A Fantasy Football League On Yahoo Sports, And Am Looking For Some Good Players.

Last Season, I Didn't Do So Well....
            11th Out of 12 Teams (in the ClanRam Fantasy League).

So, I'm Looking For Some "Pay-Back" !!
            Well, Actually, I'm Just Looking To Improve....
            I'd Be Happy (This Season), With 6th Place (Ha-Ha-Ha).

Anyways, If You Are Interested, E-Mail Me -- And I'll Send You An Invite via the Yahoo Sports Fantasy Page.
            Yep - That's How It's Set Up, Now.
            It Confirms You Have A Real E-Mail Address....

The Only Thing I Ask - Is That, If You Sign Up, You Have To Stick It Out, THROUGH THE WHOLE SEASON !!!

I Hate It, When Half-Way Through The Season, Half The Team Owners Drop Out - And Can't Be Found (Because of Their "W/L" Record).

So, I'm Looking For "Hardcore" Fantasy Football Players !!!
            But, I Also Want Players Who Are "Good Sports" - And Who Follow The Rules.
            If, That's Not Your "Bag of Tricks" - PLEASE Don't Ask To Join (It'll Save Both of Us, Lots of Headaches In The Future - LOL !!!).

Hope To Hear From You Soon !!!

Karl

E-Mail Address: [email protected]
            -07-09-2004, 02:52 PM
          • MOM
            Yahoo Free Fantasy Football
            by MOM
            It's June 10th, y'all, first day to sign up for Yahoo's Free Fantasy Football. I have created a league already, and anyone who wishes to join, IM me for login details. I set the maximum number of teams at 20 so that there will be room for plenty of teams.
            -06-10-2005, 02:15 PM
          • eliasdad
            Fantasy Football League Sign-Up
            by eliasdad
            It's that time again, my second as a commish. Lots of fun last year and still have a few spots available.

You have been invited to join eliasdad2004's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, just go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 106141
            Password: rams

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner
            http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

:angryram:
            -07-26-2004, 01:22 PM
          • PurplePeopleEaters
            Wanna Join a Fantasy League??
            by PurplePeopleEaters
            So me and two of my friends are starting a league, but need more people. We're aiming for about 8-10 people. So if anyone is interested in a fun, competitive, trash-talking league, reply here with your email (or PM me) and ill send you an invite.
            -08-24-2008, 02:39 PM
          • Roman18
            EA Sports League
            by Roman18
            Fellow Ram Fans, I bought EA Sports Head Coach and got a complimentary Commishioners Fantasy game package. I have set up a league called "Ram Power 2006" and would like to invite ClanRam fans to join. It appears that it will cost $9.99 to enter. Here is the URL to help in signing up. http://fantasy.easports.com/signup/invite_lookup.asp Or go to EASPORTS.com

The Draft order will be ramndom. Live Draft will be Aug.27, 1PM EST

The league ID password is "clanfan" and your in. My hope is to get the serious fantasy player and have a lot of fun in this league. EA Sports Fantasy Football is a new format for me. If you're as curious as I am please join me.
            Roman18 :ramlogo:
            -07-18-2006, 03:21 PM
          Working...
          X