Anybody want to join a League??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody want to join a League??

First, I apologize if this is the wrong place for this.

I'm looking for 3 more people to fill out an 8-team head-to-head fantasy league on Yahoo, serious hardcore players ONLY. Our draft is tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:00pm ET (6:00pm PT). We're drafting before the preseason to make things more interesting and keep everyone on their toes, in case of injuries during these games. But obviously our scoring doesn't start until the regular season. It's an 8 team league, COULD be expanded if we have enough interest before tomorrow's draft. Pretty standard scoring (NOT a point-per-catch league), if you are interested or have any questions, email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Related Topics

Collapse

• itsguud
    Looking for a Fantasy Football Keeper League to Join
    by itsguud
    Does anybody in here know of a Fantasy football keeper league that I can join. I've been looking everywhere. I also have two/possibly three friends interested in joining one as well. Even if we started a new one. We usually get in one every year, but we want more... as in an all year league/keeper league. Let me know if you know of one for me to join. I'd love to get into one with some general Rams fans as well, if there is one.
    -02-27-2007, 12:41 PM
  • PurplePeopleEaters
    Wanna Join a Fantasy League??
    by PurplePeopleEaters
    So me and two of my friends are starting a league, but need more people. We're aiming for about 8-10 people. So if anyone is interested in a fun, competitive, trash-talking league, reply here with your email (or PM me) and ill send you an invite.
    -08-24-2008, 02:39 PM
  • Karl-Baker
    Adarian, Txramsfan, AvengerRam, and ALL Others....
    by Karl-Baker

Fantasy Football - Players Wanted !!!

Adarian, Txramsfan, AvengerRam, and ALL Others....

I've Started A Fantasy Football League On Yahoo Sports, And Am Looking For Some Good Players.

Last Season, I Didn't Do So Well....
    11th Out of 12 Teams (in the ClanRam Fantasy League).

So, I'm Looking For Some "Pay-Back" !!
    Well, Actually, I'm Just Looking To Improve....
    I'd Be Happy (This Season), With 6th Place (Ha-Ha-Ha).

Anyways, If You Are Interested, E-Mail Me -- And I'll Send You An Invite via the Yahoo Sports Fantasy Page.
    Yep - That's How It's Set Up, Now.
    It Confirms You Have A Real E-Mail Address....

The Only Thing I Ask - Is That, If You Sign Up, You Have To Stick It Out, THROUGH THE WHOLE SEASON !!!

I Hate It, When Half-Way Through The Season, Half The Team Owners Drop Out - And Can't Be Found (Because of Their "W/L" Record).

So, I'm Looking For "Hardcore" Fantasy Football Players !!!
    But, I Also Want Players Who Are "Good Sports" - And Who Follow The Rules.
    If, That's Not Your "Bag of Tricks" - PLEASE Don't Ask To Join (It'll Save Both of Us, Lots of Headaches In The Future - LOL !!!).

Hope To Hear From You Soon !!!

Karl

E-Mail Address: [email protected]
    -07-09-2004, 02:52 PM
  • eliasdad
    Fantasy Football League Sign-Up
    by eliasdad
    It's that time again, my second as a commish. Lots of fun last year and still have a few spots available.

You have been invited to join eliasdad2004's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, just go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 106141
    Password: rams

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

:angryram:
    -07-26-2004, 01:22 PM
  • Rip32
    Join my fantasy league
    by Rip32
    Hey i made a league on espn.com.its a live draft on
    the 2nd of sept at 5pm et.Offensive and Defensive
    players in the teams.The league is called "NFL".I need
    8 more players,Please join its free.
    -08-31-2005, 06:28 AM