No announcement yet.

Clanram Fantasy Football 2011 ?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clanram Fantasy Football 2011 ?????????

Are we doing it this year. I SURE HOPE SO, I LIVE FOR IT!!!!!!!!

If we are doing it, we might need to announce it and start setting up draft dates.

Re: Clanram Fantasy Football 2011 ?????????

I'd love to be a part of it again, and am willing to commish a league if necessary.

Comment

I'll join as well.
      sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

I'm game, but we'd need to do a draft pretty quick. Opening game is just a month out.

Comment

I was wondering what the hold up was lol. Count me in I will not go down so easy this year. Going with Bulger as my QB for the win.

Comment

The Killer Klowns almost took it all last year, might as well take it ALL this year!

Comment

Originally posted by mikhal5569 View Post
              The Killer Klowns almost took it all last year, might as well take it ALL this year!
              Ahhhh it was you, now I remember you beat me by 11 points or so. The Rams let me down in that game. I had their defense and the saints defense when they played each other last year. Had I started the saints and not the Rams I might of won, o well its a new year now.

Comment

I'd love a chance to redeem myself after the stinker of a team I fielded last year.

Comment

I'm super keen.

Comment

I know evil disco man was going to be posting something on it last week. Not sure what the hold up is, but rest easy it's on it's way.

Comment

Cool, cool. I'm in too.

Comment

Apologies for the delay, Bar-bq and I will have it set up by Saturday. It's going to be first-come, first-serve, so be ready! I'd hate to leave anyone out that participated last season, but we've got to get it going quickly with the shorter timespan.

Here's how we'll do it - start with two 10-team leagues. If those are full, we'll change to 12-team leagues. If those also fill up, we'll start a "waiting list" for a third league, which will be activated if it reaches 12 members.

Looking forward to some more fun - the Mighty Bombjacks are looking to avenge their playoff loss!

Comment

assume we are searching for the word "clanram" sounds good, cant wait

Comment

I'll post a "JOIN NOW" sticky thread in Ram Talk, so keep an eye out. It could be Friday night, but more likely Saturday afternoon, depending on my ever-changing work schedule.

By the way, we'll probably be holding the drafts on the weekend of 9/3-9/4 (one on Saturday and one on Sunday).

Comment

Originally posted by mikhal5569 View Post
                              Actually I won the whole shebang last year by repeating in the white league. Depending on on the drafts timing I have every intention to threepeat in the white league and repeat overall

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X