Rams Madden 12 Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams Madden 12 Ratings

Sorry about the link, just thought all of us would like to see the ratings :

Video Games - Madden 12 Ratings for the St. Louis Rams - ESPN

Re: Rams Madden 12 Ratings

Saw this earlier. Not much complaints, you can't really complain on the status quo/upgrades from last year.

Quintin Mikell, Dahl, and other pick ups we had should help us maybe hit the 80 treshold when the roster update comes out though.

Comment

The ones that stood out to me are our corners:
      Bartell - 80
      Fletcher - 76

The only team with worse CBs than us(so far) is the Texans - who were downright awful at CB last year. Is this what people think of our corners?

Comment

Yeah, I noticed it too. I thought it should atleast be around 83/79. But I kind of agree what you are saying, I think those 2 deserve better.

Comment

I'm annoyed at Lofa Tatupu is rated higher than Laurinaitis and there are others given high ratings based on reputation, like Joey Porter and Nate Clements (who would easily be the best corner on the Rams at 84). Seems like they're always a year behind in their ratings when it comes to veterans and a year too soon when it comes to rookies.

Comment

Im just excited that I don't have to play full throttle to win all the time. I remember when this team was around a 65 on Madden now we are knocking at the door of 80, I cant wait to get this team on the field in real life and on madden.

BTW did anyone notice Quinn has a 94 acceleration, 83 speed, 88 power move, 89 hit power, and a 91 pursuit? All of those are the highest on the defensive line. Between him and Long being and 89 I am drooling over this line.

I don't like that Saffold is rated lower than Smith. On mine it hadn't been updated in awhile and Saffold was a 71 this is a big upgrade to a 83. I do like having Dahl though because I CAN RUN TO THE RIGHT NOW!!! WOOOO!!! This line is so much better than years past its crazy how much this team has changed since 07-09.

Comment

What was Dahls rating last year on the last roster update? Sorry I already returned my 2011 haha.

Comment

Q. Mikell SS 88 i bet you he will be lower because he is a ram now and not on the powerful Eagles

Comment

Originally posted by RamOG View Post
                  What was Dahls rating last year on the last roster update? Sorry I already returned my 2011 haha.
                  87 was Dahls rating.

Comment

I was also dissapointed with a few ratings. I wanted James Laurinaitis and Chris Long to be at 90. I wanted Saffold higher though going from his 71 to that 83 is good. I still dont understand why Bartells and Fletchers ratings are so bad. How is Nate Clements, or better yet Marcus Trufant better than Ron Bartell? Are you kidding me? Fletcher is better than both of them...

Comment

Originally posted by sosa39rams View Post
                      I was also dissapointed with a few ratings. I wanted James Laurinaitis and Chris Long to be at 90. I wanted Saffold higher though going from his 71 to that 83 is good. I still dont understand why Bartells and Fletchers ratings are so bad. How is Nate Clements, or better yet Marcus Trufant better than Ron Bartell? Are you kidding me? Fletcher is better than both of them...

I believe the guy at madden is looking at his 0 int's and not the whole picture.

Comment

Originally posted by sjacksonrules View Post
                        I believe the guy at madden is looking at his 0 int's and not the whole picture.
                        Of course he is, thats all that madden is about. You get turnovers, you get overall. But then I wonder...Fletcher? 4 INT's and only a 76? C'mon now Madden... They have an update the first week its out so some overalls will change.

Comment

On my madden Fletcher was only a 68 but it hadn't been updated I don't think.

Also has anyone looked at the Linebacker situation in philly?

The way I see it they don't have a linebacker thats rated over a 76 at any of the 3 positions. I guess they are relying heavily on their corners and d line. But this will be a good thing for kendricks.

I have updated my madden 11 to pretty close to what all these are at took awhile but I wanted a better representation as to what the eagles and Rams game will be like.

Comment

I think come the first Update, Tatupu will drop below J.L

Lance Kendricks: 76 speed ... 4.57 seconds draft time
                            Austin Pettis: 83 speed ... 4.56 seconds draft time
                            Greg Salas: 85 speed .... 4.53 second draft time.

that's a 9 point speed difference over 0.004 seconds. Only did the rookies as it would be closer to current speed.

Comment

From PastaPadre

EA Sports is teaming up with ESPN and specifically the SportsNation program again to hold another series of votes – following up campaigns like the Madden NFL12 cover tournament and the ‘traditions’ for NCAA Football 12. The latest is being referred to as ‘Club 100′.
                              This time around the vote will center on which players deserve a 100 rating in five specific categories. Five players will win the right to have the 100 rating (one for each category).
                              •Elusiveness: Charles, Peterson, Woodhead, McCoy, Rice
                              •Hit Power: R. Lewis, Harrison, Willis, Maualuga, Matthews
                              •Throw Accuracy: Brady, Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Rivers
                              •Spectacular Catch: Edwards, Lloyd, Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, D. Bryant
                              •Speed: Chris Johnson, D. Jackson, Charles, Hester, Ford
                              The players will receive the 100 rating in the roster update that coincides with the start of the NFL season – not the release day update which will be out well in advance of the game arriving in stores or being available to download via the ‘Season Ticket’. Voting will run August 22-26 with the winners being announced that Friday.

That is ridiculous rey maualuga is not near as good as James Laurinaitis......

Comment