Fantasy Advice/Implications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Advice/Implications

Ok, in one of my main leagues. Actually my most important league.

I am down by 6 points (Cant believe Antonio Gates got 0 Points, AND I played against Vincent Jackson). I was up like 151-120 now he is 156-150. He has no one else left to play.

I However have Steven Jackson/Cadillac.

Do you guys know if Spags is leaning to letting Jackson play. I feel like Caddy is the safe option here??? But if Jackson starts, I doubt Caddy can get 60 yards or a touch down??

Need help on who to start haha. I wish Jackson wasn't a gametime decision.

Re: Fantasy Advice/Implications

OMG I'd hate to be in your shoes.. honestly if I were you I'd start Caddy to be safe because I don't think Spags will risk SJ but who knows, the last couple of years he has been ruled out and still played so we'll see. Either way I'd wait to the last minute to change back to Jackson.

Comment

Yeah thats my plan of action. I really don't want to lose this game lol

Comment

And I probably won't as long as I get the starter right. But getting the starter right is a huge problem right now. I will literally be watching the pregame ready to make my roster change before the game starts hahaha.

Comment

Start the Caddy, even if Jackson plays a little, Caddy will be good for 7 points.

Comment

I am in the same boat. Down by 11, my opponent is done, and I have the choice of Caddy or Manningham for my flex position. Rather have Caddy so I am not rooting against the Rams, but Manningham almost sounds good against our secondary.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...
            This space for rent...

Comment

hmmm that is a tougher one. I dont see Caddy not having a comparable night like he did last week which was what at least 14 points in rush and air yards? id go with him honestly.

Comment

Yeah, 13 points combined in our league. Where's that Magic * ball when I need it.
                This space for rent...

Comment

Well 156-156 right now. We will be passing a lot here in last 2 minutes. I doubt Caddy will get one lol. What a way to end my fantasy and Rams football

Comment

-_- tie? better than a loss!

Comment

Haha yep ended up with a Tie! Yep. I have a great fantasy team. So I might go undefeated with 1 tie haha. Its our eighth year. Started it either my Junior or Senior in HS with HS friends. I have won 2 championships so I want to solidify bragging rights and a dynasty. Which would ofcourse make it 3 championships/4 appearances in 8 years

Comment

At least he got 6 points ... would have been a heart breaker if he only managed 5.

Comment

I have a question on what you guys think? Should I keep Andre Johnson in my line up? I will be away for awhile and from what I've read nothing is for sure if he will play this coming week. What do you think?

Comment

No he will be injured for like 1-3 more weeks.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• LaRamsFanLongTime
                              Rams or Fantasy??
                              by LaRamsFanLongTime
                              It was rough 08 for me with sports. The LA KINGS were horrible. The Lakers were humilitaed by the Boston Celtics. The Dodgers lost to a team I hate in the playoffs (rhymes with billies). Jeff Gordon had the biggest losing streak of his career. The Rams?? We know how that story ends.

I dominated my fantasy leagues and put together teams that no one thought were gonna be a factor. That was until I benched Peyton Manning and Kurt Warner won me game after game. The who is that was quickly answered after Steve Slaton racked up 100 yeard game after 100 yard game. Fantasy for the first time in my life had replaced my Rams. The joy I got from the NFL last year came entirely from fantasy. It was weird to me not having the Rams as my main reason for watching the game. I even watched a couple cardinal games to see how my fantasy teams were doing while the Rams played on another station. That is just something I never though I would do.

This year my Dodgers are the hottest team in baseball and are playing like a well oiled Torre machine. The Lakers are once again Kings of the basketball world. The kings are once again the court jester of the hockey world. Jeff Gordon is in second and driving real well.The Rams are???? ..............Well I dont know what to think of this team. At the start of the 07 season I really thought we were gonna be the team that controlled the West. That was one of the worst seasons in Rams history and I was dejected. To make matters worse I tore all my leg muscles up and spent the last 2 months of the season on my back. It is much easier watching your team lose with a beer in your hand sitting up we all know that. I won my fantasy league and bragging rights at work though! The rams in 08 copied their game plan from the year before and were just awful. Seriously hard to watch. I followed my game plan and won another championship in fantasy.

Now we move to the start of training camp and expectations for the upcoming year. I think this will be a team that runs first and passes second. That will be a change yet a change needed.We have a hard nosed coach not trying to break records but just reshape a team and give them confidence. Confidence to me being the missing ingredient the last couple years. It is time for a new idenity no more GSOT those players have moved on. It is time for Steven Jackson to become the team leader on and off the field. This is his offense now and he needs to own it. The defense needs to play with fire and prove they are not gonna be pushed around. I want swagger and attitude I hope a leader really grows in this defense. I will be happy not to see the rams with the number 2 pick again. That is unless they trade up for it. 8-8 at this time would be a welcomed site but I am thinking more about 6-10. While the actual win total can be much lower. The division is the weakest division though with a dominating AZ team on top we will see what happens.

I am actually...
                              -07-08-2009, 02:59 PM
                            • PYRO_LION
                              Know the Rams From a Fantasy Football Perspective?
                              by PYRO_LION
                              I'm looking to get an edge for the upcoming season. Usually, die hard fans know the teams better than the supposed "experts" that cover them. Who knows the Rams inside and out, but also knows the ins-and-outs of fantasy football and can help me keep track of the Rams this year?

I'm new to this message board, but from looking around at some of the other posts, it looks like I came to the right place.

Thanks!

Lion

:ram:
                              -07-17-2010, 01:58 AM
                            • LARAM
                              Fantasy Football
                              by LARAM
                              Is it to early to start talking Fantasy Football......Are we gonna set it up like last year.......we appear to maybe have some new members with brian leonard bringing some followers along with him. Maybe 3 leagues???? and lets start planning dates for the drafts......
                              -06-13-2007, 01:16 PM
                            • RamFan_Til_I_Die
                              Why I Hate Fantasy Football
                              by RamFan_Til_I_Die
                              I have Green-Ellis of the Patsies on all 3 of my fantasy teams and when he just scored that touchdown I was hoopin and hollerin before I realized what I was doing. I just cheered for a team I despise. What the heck is wrong with me? I really need help.

My name is RamFan_Til_I_Die and I'm a fantasyfootballaholic.
                              -11-25-2010, 10:51 AM
                            • Mykel
                              Will there be a fantasy football league this year?
                              by Mykel
                              Let me know man!
                              -05-28-2004, 01:21 PM
                            Working...
                            X