Broke my own rule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke my own rule

I just finished my office draft, and I broke my own Golden Rule. I NEVER draft Rams. It just makes me nervous. But I went testicles to the upholstery and drafted S-Jax in the 3rd, Amendola in the 14th and Zuerlein in the 16th.

Hope it pays off for me.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same.

If it makes you feel better i drafted GZ too.... And the Rams D, smh.

Comment

Re: Broke my own rule

I remember winning the 2000 season with 10/15 Rmas on my roster. Only time being a homer has worked for me.
      This space for rent...

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison View Post
        I just finished my office draft, and I broke my own Golden Rule. I NEVER draft Rams. It just makes me nervous. But I went testicles to the upholstery and drafted S-Jax in the 3rd, Amendola in the 14th and Zuerlein in the 16th.

Hope it pays off for me.
        Those are great picks! Seriously, especially the rounds that you selected them. Good Luck!
        sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

In one of my leagues I was able to grab Amendola in the 14th or 15th round and then GZ in the 16th, so I'm with you, man! GZ just seems like easy points, unless of course, Sam starts throwing TD's in bunches, in which case, I'll happily take the 1 pointers.

In that 16 team league, I have Antonio Brown and DJax as my starters, and then Titus Young, Alshon Jeffery and Danny as my backups. Not too shabby if you ask me!
          I believe!:ram:

Comment

I have Big Z in every league. few Rams otherwise, maybe Sjax in one and Kendricks as a backup in another in case he gets good.

Comment

Broke my own rule

That's too funny. Those were my homer picks this year. Hopefully, they are not so easily gotten as value picks next year.
              sigpicMaybe not now, but soon.

Comment

Working...
              X