Ultimate Challenge Fantasy Football League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Challenge Fantasy Football League

Hey guys! I have created a 20 team fantasy football league and I am looking or as many of you as possible to join so that we can make it a real competitive experience. These are the main outlines of the league:
    20 teams across 4 divisions
    Playoffs from weeks 15-17 containing 8 teams
    I have gone for realistic team positions - 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE Flex, 3 Def line, 3 LB, 4 DB, 1 IDP, 1 K & 18 Bench
    Provisional Draft Date: 21st July at 21:00 (UK) / 16:00 (ET) / 13:00 (PDT) with 60 secs per pick (This date can be changed if needed but i prefer drafting after 2100 as the daughter will definetely be asleep)
    I hope as many of you as possible choose to come aboard. I think this will be a good challenge, with so many positions required it will test each of us greatly. You can sign up either by entering the league name Ultimate Challenge and password Fantasy on nfl.com or if you private message me your email I send you a league invite. Cheers everyone!

Re: Ultimate Challenge Fantasy Football League

I might be interested

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• eliasdad
      Fantasy Football League Sign-Up
      by eliasdad
      It's that time again, my second as a commish. Lots of fun last year and still have a few spots available.

You have been invited to join eliasdad2004's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, just go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 106141
      Password: rams

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

:angryram:
      -07-26-2004, 12:22 PM
    • suhpr3me
      fantasy football
      by suhpr3me
      I joined this board a couple months ago and not sure if you guys set up clanram fantasy league? If so, do you guys join ESPN,Yahoo,etc. or do you guys set up your own?
      -07-25-2007, 06:17 PM
    • Mykel
      Will there be a fantasy football league this year?
      by Mykel
      Let me know man!
      -05-28-2004, 01:21 PM
    • Rob Clark
      Extreme Fantasy Football (4 Slots Left)
      by Rob Clark
      Hi Guys,

If anyone is interested, there are 4 slots open in our league using IDP's.

In order to join the league, go to game front page at football.fantasysports.yahoo.com, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 207222
      Password: extreme
      -08-03-2006, 01:20 PM
    • mikhal5569
      Looking For A Fantasy Football League
      by mikhal5569
      Hey everyone. It might be a little early but, I've been thinking about joining a fantasy football league. I'm sure somebody in here runs one, so let me know if you wouldn't mind another player. I haven't played in a while so I need a refresher as to when you hold the draft, which server you use, etc.

Thanks and I apologize if this thread was posted in the wrong place.

Mike.
      -07-08-2009, 08:05 AM
    Working...
    X