Champ!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ!!!!

You are looking at the newest Fantasy Champ in our league. J-Ram is now 280.00 richer and has bragging rights for the year

Thanks to:
    Warner
    Brady
    Alexander
    Alstott
    James
    Staley
    Holt
    Johnson
    Thrash
    Conwell
    Franks
    Carney
    Longwell
    Rams D
    TB D

Congrats J-Ram,

I hope to join you this weekend as a 3 time champ in my league. I just hope the Bears win at 1pm as I have Warner, Faulk, Holt and Wilkins going for me and my backups are very suspect.

Comment

Congrats J-Ram!
      Well I got lucky too!!
      I came out on the top in my league after an exciting Super Bowl.

My players:

Starters:
      Kurt Warner
      Priest Holmes
      Jarmel White
      Marty Booker
      Tory Holt
      Byron Chamberlain
      Morten Andersen
      Eagles D

Reserves:
      Steve McNair
      Tyrone Wheatley
      Michael Bennett
      Olindo Mare
      Ravens D

Maybe next year we could start a CLANRAM's league!!!!???

GO RAMS

Comment

count me in for that, after two years in the top 3, i totally missed the playoffs this year, too many injuries and guys not playing well.:mad:

Comment

There are plenty of online sites, and we could have different leagues with all our Clan Warriors, and maybe have a playoff of the top teams. It sounds like fun but a logistical nightmare.

:o

Comment

it can be done

with todays software it can be done .... I belong to a company that you can draft over the net I can also post my results on the net. You can see it at the following address

http://www.fball.com/teams/Braves

I am the Rattlers on the list.

I will look into organizing something for next year

Comment

FFl winner

:helmet: Hey guys, I was a winner in my league CBSsportsline. The name of the league was LA Rams Fan ,my team was West Chester Bulldogs I won on a 14-2 record etc playoffs etc....... I was informed that I won and all I got was a 500 CBS sportsline points to use for cheap ass stuff . So, I ask (It was 1st time doing it) where or what did I do wrong If you want I'll give you the id and password to get in . It said as prizes the league champ gets 1000 bucks to third place and some get other stuff so I thought I won something of importance guess NOT lol. Oh, I haven't posted anything lately but busy w/ work baseball season starting for us and field time is needed also my son has been speed skating in Mrytle Beach. He skayes in a rink,hardwood oval,hes rank 2nd in nation and 1st in his divsion. I know shut up already lol. Thanks for your time on my question on FFL dael.

See ya,
              LAFAN1969 :shield:

Comment

The Omaha Flames join the ranks of the Champeeens from Clan Ram. The Flames ended with a 14-2 record, having defeated the two teams that beat them, one in the final game of the season. A special thanks to Issac Bruce AND Torry Holt along with Ernie C. and the Rams D.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Fantasy Team '99

I picked Warner with my last pick in the 99 draft. I also took Bruce with like the sixth pick and got a resounding "Hamstring" taunt.

This was my team:
                    Warner
                    K. Stewart
                    Levens
                    S. Davis
                    M. Pittman
                    M. Harrison
                    I. Bruce
                    T. Wilkins

I can't remember the rest but needless to say, I won going away. I didn't even need to play the last week.

Comment

I think it'd be awesome to have a ClanRam fantasy football league. Fantasy football is one of my very few hobbies.

:shield:

Comment

We will definently work on having a league amoung our members.

Comment

Sounds great. Count me in

Comment