the 2nd of sept at 5pm et.Offensive and Defensive
    players in the teams.The league is called "NFL".I need
    8 more players,Please join its free.

Related Topics

Collapse

• itsguud
    Looking for a Fantasy Football Keeper League to Join
    by itsguud
    Does anybody in here know of a Fantasy football keeper league that I can join. I've been looking everywhere. I also have two/possibly three friends interested in joining one as well. Even if we started a new one. We usually get in one every year, but we want more... as in an all year league/keeper league. Let me know if you know of one for me to join. I'd love to get into one with some general Rams fans as well, if there is one.
    -02-27-2007, 11:41 AM
  • eliasdad
    Fantasy Football League Sign-Up
    by eliasdad
    It's that time again, my second as a commish. Lots of fun last year and still have a few spots available.

You have been invited to join eliasdad2004's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, just go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 106141
    Password: rams

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Football Commissioner
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

:angryram:
    -07-26-2004, 12:22 PM
  • PurplePeopleEaters
    Wanna Join a Fantasy League??
    by PurplePeopleEaters
    So me and two of my friends are starting a league, but need more people. We're aiming for about 8-10 people. So if anyone is interested in a fun, competitive, trash-talking league, reply here with your email (or PM me) and ill send you an invite.
    -08-24-2008, 01:39 PM
  • Rob Clark
    Extreme Fantasy Football (4 Slots Left)
    by Rob Clark
    Hi Guys,

If anyone is interested, there are 4 slots open in our league using IDP's.

In order to join the league, go to game front page at football.fantasysports.yahoo.com, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 207222
    Password: extreme
    -08-03-2006, 01:20 PM
  • Devin
    Simulation Football - Fantasy Football on steriods!
    by Devin
    I am currently recruiting owners for a simulation football league. We are hoping to get different fans of NFL teams involved.

Owners draft an entire 53 man roster, manage a salary cap, choose their team name/stadium.....you can even choose your coaching staff. Its very intense.

Games are simulated using specific software (Action PC Football software).

The league is a TON of fun. It requires a few hours a week to start. After the initial fantasy draft things slow down a little and dont require as much time.

The league does require dedication. Nothing worse then an owner who picks his team then dissappears for 3 months.

The league costs $5 to cover hosting/software costs.

There are 24 spots available. We have a few owners already.

Again this is an intense league so if your unable to devote 1-3 hours a week at it at first you probably shouldnt bother.

If you'd like to join, just message me for details.

[email protected]
    -01-30-2006, 09:36 PM
Working...
X