Winter Olympics ..... any interest ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Olympics ..... any interest ??

Anyone watching or following the winter olympics ?

I've been watching hockey and speedskating, those are awesome.

I'm also looking forward to watching the luge and bobsled.

Not a big fan of figure skating but our buds up north got screwed by the russians.

Comment

Curling is the sport of kings!
      But it seems like you have to achieved a certain grade of ugliness before they will let you on the ice.

Comment

Hey Gorgeous

Originally posted by The Limey
        Curling is the sport of kings!
        But it seems like you have to achieved a certain grade of ugliness before they will let you on the ice.

The only chance of Great Britian have of winning a medal is in the Womans Curling.
        Take a look at the Luge for the real beauties, couldn`t help but feel sorry for the Venezuelan girl.

Comment

Snowboarding Dude!!!!

What is it with us Americans and boards? Slap an American on a board, place them on any surface, and we will go faster and higher than anyone.

Don't ask me why, we are just genetically superior when it comes to standing on boards and riding them on surfaces. lol

Comment

heheheheheehe.

Hey Philip, maybe its something to do with Americans having an a symbyotic relationship with the wood ................. you know, "thick as a plank" = Yank :rolleyes:

Comment

Even Bob Costas admits it

Americans are a sled super power. Are you guys watching this skeleton? Face first on a sled going 80 MPH sometimes (help with the kilometers my European friends). That looks too cool, and who is in first in both mens and womens skeleton after round 1? The Americans.

Dez, Boards and Yanks.

Comment

But where are you in the women's curling? Not in the final, that's for sure.
                Go Rhona and your team of horrificly ugly women!

Comment

Just watched GB wins its first gold medal in about 20 years. So if ugly wins I`m all for it.

GO SCOTLAND!
                  Last edited by PerthshireRam; -02-21-2002, 04:03 PM.

Comment

as usual, last week , Scotland's curling team was losing but suddenly the Great Britain team has won a gold.
                    :helmet:
                    GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

YES, I watched that game .......... what a great win for the Scots

SCOTLAND -- SCOTLAND -- SCOTLAND --SCOTLAND -- SCOTLAND

__________________________________________________________
                      Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

Another Scot won a medal? Skiing or something

Whats up with England? They borrow Scots to win medals for them?

You guys getting a kick back I hope.

Comment

Scots make perfectly balanced skiers because they have a chip on each shoulder.
                          Read Ally Ross' column in the News of the World going on about the Scots winning six medals (the five curlers and the slalom skier) and the English just one - Alex Coomber.
                          Of course we could easily do a quick check on how this would effect the medal haul from Sydney...
                          And what have you lot ever done for us in the Eurovision Song Contest either?

Comment

If that's anything like karoke, you don't want me near that contest. :o

Comment

Originally posted by The Limey
                              Scots make perfectly balanced skiers because they have a chip on each shoulder.
                              Read Ally Ross' column in the News of the World going on about the Scots winning six medals (the five curlers and the slalom skier) and the English just one - Alex Coomber.
                              Of course we could easily do a quick check on how this would effect the medal haul from Sydney...
                              And what have you lot ever done for us in the Eurovision Song Contest either?
                              I do believe LULU was involved at some point :p

__________________________________________________________
                              Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

Working...
                              X