NCCA Huddles Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCCA Huddles Pool

I have Set up a NCAA tournament pool on Yahoo. Named it Huddles, Sign up let's have some fun

Go TO:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men

sign up and choose to Join a Private Group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 5272
    Password: Terps
    Last edited by RMFN; -03-05-2002, 10:02 PM.

Spell Check...

Heh, you might wanna spell check your subject line... the 'NCCA' might cause a little confusion.;)

:shield:

Comment

OOPS!

Comment

Just trying to keep on top to remind everyone to join if they want to!;)

Comment

I'm in....

Comment

Tx is init to winit!!!

LOL

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
              Survivor Pool message
              by RamWraith
              You have 2 days to sign up for this years Survivor Pool. Remember you all are competing for a great prize!! You DO NOT need to be a Vet member to sign up for this. I see a lot of newbies predicting this weeks score in the other thread. You are all welcome to join the fun in the Survivor Pool as well.

We have 32 members participating. I would love to get that number closer to 100. Come one everyone, you have to have a lock game for the week.

REMEMBER:
              You don't sign up this week that means you do not get to participate in the game at all.
              -09-06-2006, 06:42 AM
            • RamWraith
              Last chance (Survivor Pool)
              by RamWraith
              This is your last chance to sign up for the FREE 2008 Survivor Pool. You will need to add your name to the list on the sign up thread. http://www.clanram.com/forums/f11/20...39/index3.html you have until Sunday to do so. Remember you are playing for a Mark Setterstrom autographed hat. So there are high stakes.

Anyones name not on the list will not be allowed to join once the season starts. No exceptions.

**One more reminder. You will need to follow the rules each week, this means you will need to read the weekly posting closely to make sure you understand. This will be part of this years game and failure to follow the weekly rule may cost you an elimination.

Thanks all and good luck!!!
              -08-28-2008, 05:40 AM
            • AvengerRam_old
              Join the Playoff Pool!
              by AvengerRam_old
              Go to the NFL board and make your picks. The winner gets a Rams mini-football!
              -01-03-2006, 09:17 AM
            • theodus69
              In regards to the survival pool.
              by theodus69
              Not to put more on you Wraith, But I feel everyone on this board should at least try this game. It's quite fun and will kinda get you in the mode of looking around the whole NFL.
              -08-26-2008, 02:51 PM
            • maineram
              Football pool ??
              by maineram
              Are we doing a football pool again this year ???
              Tryed putting this in NFL talk but wouldn't come up. So move this if need be.

Maineram -
              -08-11-2005, 05:01 AM
            Working...
            X