Memphis Tigers Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis Tigers Baby

UCLA may be even with us in the backcourt, but the frontcourt play is all Memphis.

Memphis/UCONN Championship......and they will be partying on Beale Street......

GO TIGERS GO!!!!

Re: Memphis Tigers Baby

Originally posted by txramsfan
    UCLA may be even with us in the backcourt, but the frontcourt play is all Memphis.

GO TIGERS GO!!!!
    I wouldn't start that party just yet Tx. Don't forget about that great equalizer, TEAM DEFENSE. UCLA has it, plus the confidence of knowing they can overcome seemingly insurmountable odds. Add to that the new "Wizard of Westwood" Ben Howland, and you have a formidable opponent in the Bruins. Is destiny calling for number 12?

Here's to a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by txramsfan

GO TIGERS GO!!!!
      TX,

Good luck tonite but my heart is with LSU tigers as they roll to the FINAL FOUR! SWEET!

Also growing up in S. Cal I have and always will be a Bruins fan.

Geaux Bruins!

No trifecta for Texas.

SWEET
      Socrates: Surf to live! and Live to Surf!

Comment

U-C-L-A go Bruins on to the final four!

Comment

Looks like the party's in Westwood tonight.

Comment

Ok, now after my brief mourning period I can say UCLA played the better game. They defensed the heck out of the Tigers, negated Memphis perimeter shooting, and got the rebounds when it counted.

UCLA is a much deserving Final Four participant. Good luck Bruins.

Comment