For u baseball fans..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For u baseball fans..............

Are u a St. Louis Cardinals fan. My answer:yes.
    Yes
    55.56%
    No
    44.44%

The poll is expired.

Re: For u baseball fans..............

Yep Im a STL Cards fan. They finally ended that 8 game losing streak with Albert Pujols 2 Run Homer last night against Milwakee.

Comment

Nope, I'm an Angels fan. But I do like several players on the Cards.

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFan4ever
        Yep Im a STL Cards fan. They finally ended that 8 game losing streak with Albert Pujols 2 Run Homer last night against Milwakee.
        Yeah, it looks like we maybe turning it around, and at a good time with playing the Reds this Monday through Thursday.

Comment

Npoe. Braves Fan for life, and Angels

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda
            Yeah, it looks like we maybe turning it around, and at a good time with playing the Reds this Monday through Thursday.
            Thats gonna be a HUGE series. Im so happy that the Braves beat the Reds yesterday so Cards would be 3.5 games ahead. I wished that STL Cards are at home but theyre not. Do you know who is gonna pitch for the STL Cards during that series. And is Mark Mulder back yet?

Comment

Dodgers baby Nine in a row. Still feel it will be 2 years and then they contend for a world series.

Comment

The Cardinals are baseball. Every other team is just grown men swinging sticks.
                The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

never wanted to be buried when I die, I wanted to be cremated and have my ashes thrown on 2nd Base at the old Busch Stadium.

Comment

OMG!! Cardinals destroyed Reds last night! 13-1. Thanks to Molina with his 4 RBIs!! Go STL CARDS!!

Comment

Originally posted by RamsFan4ever
                      Do you know who is gonna pitch for the STL Cards during that series.
                      Im anwsering my own question.

Monday
                      Weaver(STL)(2-2) VS Elizardo Ramirez(CIN)(4-9)
                      WP Weaver
                      LP-Ramirez

Tuesday
                      Jason Marquis(STL)(12-9) VS Eric Milton(CIN)(7-7)

Wednesday
                      Chris Carpenter(STL)(10-6) VS Aaron Harang(CIN)(12-7)

Thursday
                      Anthony Reyes(STL)(3-5) VS Bronson Arroyo(CIN)(9-7)

GO STL CARDS!!

Comment

Sorry, Los Angeles Dodgers, Lakers, Kings, and of course RAMS !
                        sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

And is Mark Mulder back yet?
                          Mulder pitched a minor league rehab assignment on Sunday and was very mediocre. The general feeling is that he will need one more rehab start (at least) before returning. I like the Cardinals a lot, but love the Dodgers who are going for their 11th straight win tonite.

Comment

Sorry, Los Angeles Dodgers, Lakers, Kings, and of course RAMS !
                            Love it man my sentimates exactly.

Comment

That's 11 in a row for the Boys in blue.

Forget the wild card they're going to take the division.

sigpic :ram::helmet:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• DRom
                                St. Louis fans... Would you still remain a fan if...
                                by DRom
                                ... they moved back to LA?

O U T
                                dan
                                -09-28-2008, 05:05 PM
                              • macrammer
                                Cardinal baseball fans
                                by macrammer
                                you have a rookie left fielder that played little league and HS baseball with my son. Stephen Piscotty.

He is also from same hometown as Rams 3rd pick Sean Mannion......both from Pleasanton Ca......

Piscotty hitting over .300.......Good for him. His family is very nice......
                                -08-10-2015, 09:46 PM
                              • skelley
                                "Do the bosses want to destroy the remainder of a deteriorating fan base?"
                                by skelley
                                That quote says alot about ST Louis fans. LA fans took years of Georgia's stupidity before there was a drop off. ST Louis fans were treated to a much , much better product. And after only 6 years off being an elite team ST Louis fans are jumping off the bandwagon.

Does this team suck? YES

Is Linny one of the worst head coaches ever? Yes

Does the front office seem clueless? Yes

Do ST Louis fans have a clue how good they have it? No

And that's sad, 'cuz after losing the Cards they should.

I took so much crap in Northern California through the 80's & 90's from a bunch of bandwagon Niner fans, but I stood by my team no matter what. I went to LA & SF to watch my team get smoked.

And it was a sad day when that ***** took my team from Cali. But the move allowed the Rams to make money & actualy TRY to put together a team. ST Louis fans supported the lousy Rams because they were excited to have the NFL back in town. They grew in numbers when Warner & Faulk led the Rams to the title.

And now less than a decade later ST Louis fans have shown me 2 things.

1. They are no better than Niner fans. Bandwagon fans suck!

2. Why the Cards left in the first place.

All you fans in ST Louis better remember & realise 2 things.....

1. LA lost the Rams & that city has a lot more going for it.

2. How did it feel when the Cards left town?

Wise up ST Louis fans.............
                                For better or worse, you'd better support your team. The ONLY person in power who gave a damn about being in ST Louis is dead & there are many Cities who would pay for the honor of having a NFL team.
                                -09-08-2008, 12:32 PM
                              • bruce4life
                                To all so cal rams fans...
                                by bruce4life
                                Go angels baby!!!!
                                -10-17-2009, 12:11 PM
                              • Speedyroach
                                Are football fans less loyal than bask/base?
                                by Speedyroach
                                I love all three sports. I am a Rams, Lakers, and Mets fan

I find though my perceptions of the players are different with baseball and basketball. In those two sports the rosters are husually consistent year to year. When a star players leaves its usually a big thing..sometimes changing the direction of the team. Fans in baseball feel like their hearts are being pulled out when a aging former franchise player moves on. Shaq moved to Miami and they won a champioship.

With football players seem so much more expendable. Free agency, salary caps have eaten the soul out of fan loyalty. A player will only be beloved if he has value and ...if he fails..even once..he finds himself unwanted and rushed out of town.

I start thinking about how high a draft pick we can get for our Greatest Receiver ever ...or maybe a third for our Greatest LT ever...

And let us not forget our Greatest QB....(no i don't want to think about that)

Business is business but don't you kind of think the great ones should leave with the appreciation and respect that seems to happen more consistently in baseball and basketball?

It just makes me wonder has the business of football changed how fans view star players and has also deminished a players loyalty to the team?
                                -03-05-2009, 03:36 PM
                              Working...
                              X