Bill Goldberg???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Goldberg???

Did anyonwe else know that in the 1990 draft the rams drafted Bill Goldberg a NT out of Georgia in the 11th round. (If you don't know Goldberg is a famous wrestler/less well-known actor)

Re: Bill Goldberg???

Back when I used to watch wrestling, I knew he played football, but I didn't know we drafted him.

Comment

Hes like the opposite of Brock Lesnar. Brock wrestled and then went to the NFL and Goldberg played NFL and then wrestled. Was GoldBerg any good at football in 1990s?

Comment

From '92-'94, he played in a total of 15 games. He really never did much in the NFL, but at that time he only weighed 260-270. After a little advanced chemistry (total speculation on my part), he found his nitch in professional wrestling.
        The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

He played for the falcons, not the rams. atleast i think i remember it that way.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamWraith
            Rams re-sign Goldberg
            by RamWraith
            Per Rotoworld:

Adam Goldberg-G-Rams Mar. 6 - 5:57 pm et

Rams re-signed G/T Adam Goldberg.
            Goldberg has been a liability when forced into action the last two years, but is a friend of coach Scott Linehan. He shouldn't be a lock to make the club.
            -03-06-2008, 04:24 PM
          • 39thebeast
            Adam Goldberg
            by 39thebeast
            From what i've seen and read about him Goldberg has been doing pretty well and at LT for the matter. He played some good starting RT for the vikings back in the day. He may surprise us and provide us with the best 3rd tackle we have had in years. What do you guys think he can do now for us and possibly in the future.
            -08-11-2008, 09:34 AM
          • Bralidore(RAMMODE)
            Sir Adam Goldberg
            by Bralidore(RAMMODE)
            What should the Rams do with the jack of all trades known as Adam Goldberg. Personally, I think we should start next season. Instead of spending a draft pick or hunting in free agency for a lineman we can simply plug Goldberg in at RG. He is arguably much better at guard than he is at the tackle position and really does a solid job there. We will still need an answer at RT but Smith, Bell, Brown, Goldberg sounds like a solid piece of a line to me.
            -01-25-2010, 08:42 AM
          • .ramfan.
            Rams | Team acquires Goldberg from Minnesota
            by .ramfan.
            Rams | Team acquires Goldberg from Minnesota
            Sat, 2 Sep 2006 15:00:04 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports the Minnesota Vikings have traded OL Adam Goldberg to the St. Louis Rams for an undisclosed draft choice.
            -09-02-2006, 04:52 PM
          • Keenum
            Adam Goldberg out a month
            by Keenum
            Just saw on NFL-Network where Adam Goldberg is expected to be out at LEAST one month.
            Didn't see it posted here, but I may have missed it.
            -10-04-2007, 04:57 PM
          Working...
          X